FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I replace mine with RS sights. They are just a tad too small to fit right, so I had to use JB-Weld.

Awesome! At least it fits, although if it was too big that would have been preferable as it's always easier to remove material than add material.

I ordered this Belgian Type Para Rear Flip Sight Assembly. Looking forward to see how it fits.

Thanks!

That is right. The Kokusai Crimebuster is a classic NBB rifle. I have put the internals from a Crimebuster in a V2 gearbox shell, and the thing sticking out of the pistol grip is a 4mm hose wrapped with paracord. (the hose is bright blue). Runs on an external rig.

Edited by Kristoffer

Nope, its not you.

scarslingpointjv1.jpg

Shot with DSC-W100 at 2007-08-02

Blah, looking good bro!

How the hell have you prevented the paint from scratching? My FDE ca scar is almost silver now after only two months.

The ACOG is looking awesome too.

Edited by Magsz
Nope, its not you.

Blah, looking good bro!

How the hell have you prevented the paint from scratching?  My FDE ca scar is almost silver now after only two months.

The ACOG is looking awesome too.

alot of small scratches and nothing major........... but the secret is that i dont actually play as much since i've gotten it :(