FN Picture Thread

Thanks for the comments. I own the M16 with the killflash and a friend owns the other one. Both airsoft and almost identical. The inner parts are completely different though. We use them for our modern USMC loadouts. We are infantry wanabees, so, our M16 should be identical for realism. All the M16A4 used by the USMC are from FN USA.

Differences :

- killflash

- paracorde on the VFC PEQ2

- PRR wireless PTT

- charging handle (SPR gas buster type on mine)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USMC has bought all their M16A4 from FN USA though. At least that's what NAVY budget papers say since 2003 up to 2008. M16A2, M4 and M4A1 are all from Colt. Maybe there are some mixed up parts in the armory ;) as they are compatible. If you can take a picture of a Colt M16A4 in the hand of a real Marine I would love to see that. Not that I don't believe you, but for my pleasure, as a USMC fanatic.

Note that real FN M16 can have very dark purple color sometimes.

(Out of topic :

The green box is a wireless PTT for my PRR/Marconi radio. You press, it send signal of the voice. It's like pressing on the radio. There is no lag, 10 years battery life. It can be programmed for another radio with a simple process. More pictures of the PTT for the ones interested - I made a review, in french)

Edited by Sgt-McKenzie
You require a MAG, M249, FNC, and FAL. Plus P90 non-TR and 8mm Five-seveN.

I hope I didn't just bankrupt you.

:D :D don't intend to go that far :D :D

getting the RD soon. then, maybe, the 249. then the TM Five-seveN when it does come out.

zT :assassin:

Edited by zentaurus

Am I blind or something? Everyone's going OMG AHHHHH UGLY STAR SCAR. And apparently I'm the only one sitting behind my screen going ¿lolqué?

It has a gen.2 cheekpiece and an EGLM. And the color, thank God, is not 5% as glossy as STAR's photographers made it. Do the cheekpiece, Colt-type magazine, and a slightly browner FDE seriously make the difference between OMG SEX VFC <3 and OMG PUKE STAR?

Please enlighten me.

Edit: oh wow, this came off as a flame. It's not supposed to be. I'm just confused as a word I can't really say here.

Edited by k30dxedle
Do the cheekpiece, Colt-type magazine, and a slightly browner FDE seriously make the difference between OMG SEX VFC <3 and OMG PUKE STAR?

Yes it does. Its also the flared mag well, trigger guard, stock attachment point and the general crappyness of Star guns.