FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i figured id ask here, cause theres no where else. what the hell happened to the SAW pics thread? is it now included in this one?

thats ######. i want a *fruitcage* saw thread.

-joe

If you really want to know, you might want to PM a Mod...although when you do that, I suggest less "*fruitcage*" and more "PLEASE!"

-Vic

WOW what program did you use to do that?

It's an artistic filter, just about any program like GMP or Photoshop will have them, you need to mess around with the options to find which is best, sometimes it's one and other times your fav will wash out all the details. Here's a page with thumbnails of all.

http://www.grafnet.com.pl/photoshop-filter...Default_Filters

You can do stuff that you used to have to use lighting, or lenses or darkroom tricks.

SCAR-6.jpg

A pic of my KA FAL para with his new flashhiders ;):

parts.jpg

I must say i like the FAL, apparantly all of the previous problems are ironed out in this release. No feeding, jamming, breakage,low fps, low accuracy on mine; shoots about 315-317 every time.

Only: the standard flashhider broke down immediately when trying to remove it: the screw holding the FH was invisible due to putty on the top :(. so i ordered RS parts @ gunpartsguy which fit after some modding ;) )

Edited by Forze
Well it finally turned up (no thanks to parcel farce that smashed a big hole in the box). Does it fit?

Like a glove ;)

28012008123.jpg

Love it :D

OMG, I what one of those so bad. Though along with the SCAR already being front heavy, plus my replica PEQ laser/flashlight on top, and then a extra couple pounds or so with the added grenade launcher, my left arm is gonna end up more muscular than my right! :P

OMG, I what one of those so bad. Though along with the SCAR already being front heavy, plus my replica PEQ laser/flashlight on top, and then a extra couple pounds or so with the added grenade launcher, my left arm is gonna end up more muscular than my right! :P

i do too. like you have no idea! But Im going to wait for VFC's. and so im not spamming:

IMG_1320.jpg

You would be correct my friend, the thread on the barrel extension is absolutely ######...

This is terrible! at least it looks like its on correctly...

Or the suppressor is too heavy and is in the way of the path of the BB. Just need a longer barrel ;)

Suppressor is definitely not too heavy, but its definitely in the path of the BB. I plan on getting a longer barrel :P