FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A tan POS :D

j/k

I dont think thats an xm8 flash hider though mate. Did you have to mod any thing to get the grip on?

Nope straight swap. Just found out it was a hk33 flash hider. Nice thing is that now that i've carefully tuned and set up the internals it pulls a 8" group at 25 meters out side with .2's (full auto) :D Just needs a V hop and H hop fitting and we'll be laughing.

K_K

Edited by Kalashnikov_kid
Fine so far. needs to be skirmished for a full report. Cycles nicely, feeds flawlessly, nice and accurate.

don't get me wrong it took a LOT of work to get it there.

K_K

Don't mean to be rude, but why in the world would your buddy want to upgrade a JLS? :blink: He could get a much nicer SCAR for the money. Of course, this is coming from a guy who has a VFC, so I think my standards are a tad high. :P Just wondering...

Because...

#1 it came to about £200 all done and dusted (inc 5 hicaps and an aimpoint) and

#2 Yes the VFC ones are lush, but there is nothing unique about owning one. Someone else could go out and buy another one exactly the same as yours. As far as I'm aware this is the ONLY rear wired JLS around and I'll bet it's one of the better performing ones aswell!

#3 Also, He got it when they first came out and had a personal goal to make it good.

I say why not :)

K_K

Do any of you lucky people that have the VFC scar know if they take ICS mags? i'm gonna get one and i have a load of ICS' that work fine with my CA scar but i just want to know if i need to pick up some TM mags when i get the VFC? ( sorry i know this is a pic thread but this seems to be where all the VFC scar guys hang out )

ICS mags work fine in my VFC's as do TM's, G&G, CA and KA. I dont have any clone mags like Dboys or adventure line so i cant comment on them.

@ Kalashnikov_kid just a heads up, a V hop bucking and H nib will counter each other. A V hop needs central pressure to split the bucking into a V shape. The H nib will push either side so it would be just like having a normal bucking in it. They both do the same thing, just on their own ;)

ICS mags work fine in my VFC's as do TM's, G&G, CA and KA. I dont have any clone mags like Dboys or adventure line so i cant comment on them.

@ Kalashnikov_kid just a heads up, a V hop bucking and H nib will counter each other. A V hop needs central pressure to split the bucking into a V shape. The H nib will push either side so it would be just like having a normal bucking in it. They both do the same thing, just on their own ;)

/Educated.

:)

K_K

100th post!

Edited by Kalashnikov_kid
MSX361 thank you for the reply i don't need to get any extra mags! you've just saved me some £ :) got to wait for a blumin cheque to clear now, it looks like i wont have my VFC for this Sat's game :( oh well patience is a virtue.

Believe me, it is well worth the wait. ;)

My friend is looking to buy a SCAR, price doesn't matter as long as it is around or under $600 (without shipping and accessories) so can anyone help me? Which SCAR would be the best for woodland, and which would be most reliable and durable? Thanks in advance.

VFC takes the cake automatically. :D