FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

justin is that l3 eotech on your M249 a clone?

nice SCAR and ACOG btw. but put the acog further back. i know its a reddot and eye relief doesnt matter, but it just looks better that way. just a suggestion ;)

Thanks, But I have used my Real Steel Trijicon ACOG on my Real Steal M4 in that same position in many real world situations. The ACOG being in this position facilitates the use of the back up sights in case of a real world malfunction with the ACOG.

Almost all real ACOG's are placed in this position for those reasons. Yes it is only a "red dot" but we are all about realism are we not?

Any one picked up an Dboy Scar yet?

I ordered on from Keith at RSOV last week when the second run had arrived. I should be receiving it any day this week. I will be sure to post lots of nice pictures along with some first impressions, and a review and comparison to my VFC SCAR-L Gen III.

Edited by justin.kovacs
Thanks, But I have used my Real Steel Trijicon ACOG on my Real Steal M4 in that same position in many real world situations. The ACOG being in this position facilitates the use of the back up sights in case of a real world malfunction with the ACOG.

Almost all real ACOG's are placed in this position for those reasons. Yes it is only a "red dot" but we are all about realism are we not?

uh what? ACOG is a rifle scope..isnt it better when ACOG's are placed as far back as possible with or without BUIS because of the eye relief?

and is your l3 fake or real?

Edited by 0nslaught

I was going to say...the eye relief on the TA01NSNs is rediculously short.....The only ACOG I could see mounting that far forward like that is the TA11 series, they've got decent eye relief. With a real TA01NSN in that position, your cheek would have to be on top of the BUIS to get proper eye relief!

Justin, I don't know where you're seeing real ACOGs placed that far forward, would you mind showing us?

if there is a reason for having 4 SAWs, please tell me

-Joe

Why have four, when you can have six BWAAAAAAHAAAAAA

Mines' the MkI towards the end. The rest belong to other team mates.

SAWsGalore.jpg

Edited by Moody
I have to ask, how big of a battery can you fit in it?

And is it upgraded in any way?

Btw, sweet FAL :D

I was *kinda* able to fit a Firefox Li-poly battery in the RAS, but it was such a huge pain in the *albatross* that I'm having it rewired out the back to a battery pouch on the stock. <_< And the idea of a PEQ battery box isn't going to happen as it's way too front heavy as is.

I was *kinda* able to fit a Firefox Li-poly battery in the RAS, but it was such a huge pain in the *albatross* that I'm having it rewired out the back to a battery pouch on the stock. <_< And the idea of a PEQ battery box isn't going to happen as it's way too front heavy as is.

Why was the battery in the front, a pain in the *albatross*? :)

Is your FAL upgraded?

Is the lower SCAR (Dboys, I assume) really that horribly contrasted in real life? Gold to tan?

bottom one is dboys, but i think its just in that picture...if you look at other pics from retailers or other threads here about the gun the color contrast isnt that bad