• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread needs some FNC...

Or rather AK5, to be precise!

Thus I give you my latest achievement:

A Real Steel AK5 SureFire handguard.

21416208.jpg

If you are looking for more pictures of AK5 related material, just go to the top of page 11 in this thread.

And for all you doubters out there: Yes, it works, although it's a bit difficult to demonstrate in daylight...

21416431.jpg

Modded from a Real Steel Swedish Army AK5 SureFire handguard with a separate SureFire flashlight with pressureplate which has been modded into the empty handguard. Works just fine. Although I don't know when I'll be needing one on my M120 AK5, but I think I'll find out soon enough.

This thread needs some FNC...

Or rather AK5, to be precise!

Thus I give you my latest achievement:

A Real Steel AK5 SureFire handguard.

If you are looking for more pictures of AK5 related material, just go to the top of page 11 in this thread.

And for all you doubters out there: Yes, it works, although it's a bit difficult to demonstrate in daylight...

Modded from a Real Steel Swedish Army AK5 SureFire handguard with a separate SureFire flashlight with pressureplate which has been modded into the empty handguard. Works just fine. Although I don't know when I'll be needing one on my M120 AK5, but I think I'll find out soon enough.

WOW. Those are rare.

My M249 with added Samurai Elcan, its pretty much stock other then a CA hop unit that i dont thing is much better then the standard A&K one and a guarder advanced hop rubber

05072008131.jpg

05072008133.jpg

i know i need to paint the front end but other then that i think she works well, though have considered adding a mk1/2 barrel and a longer inner barrel but not sure if its worth it as shes a lovely gun to start with.

also my TM tracer unti does fit when i remove the lower knob on the front which is nice and looks sweet on night games :D

cheers

millest

I'm wondering...

Arent those M249's / Minimi's with tac.rails and stuff on it incredibly heavy? :huh:

I mean: Alu rails, PEQ, Surefire, Reddot, sometimes a magnifier and a 2500rnd box with fake bullets.

Good thing most also use foregrips then? :D

Edited by Lone_Bullet