FN Picture Thread

I'm wondering...

Arent those M249's / Minimi's with tac.rails and stuff on it incredibly heavy? :huh:

I mean: Alu rails, PEQ, Surefire, Reddot, sometimes a magnifier and a 2500rnd box with fake bullets.

Good thing most also use foregrips then? :D

My Mk46 only weighs like 15lbs loaded. I've got no issue running around with it like that.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought them already linked together, I have to take them apart and relink them because some of the links are backwards, or are correct but aren't seated properly. It'll take a few minutes but its an annoying task lol. I have a 100 round belt that needs to be properly relinked

Umm HOLY *FRUITCAGE* !

Tell me thats never been fired at a person.

I'd be happy to have that fired at me, as long as i was at least 40 meters away. :unsure:

it is quite the sniper at ranges of 200 feet 6 out of 10 shots are on target, at 300 feet 4 out of 10 are on target without lobbing. And yes it is active on Team B.o.E with a 150ft minnimum engagement.

I love his paint jobs, i wish i had a spare gun to try that out on :D

Yes he is great at what he does whether it be custom paint or custom upgrades and his paint so far is all freehand.

rad