FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=109722511

That would be a nifty bit-o'-kit.

I've recently been interested in more...exotic optics and accessories, myself. EOTechs, ACOGs, and Aimpoints have become boring to me, recently. Even an ELCAN is pushing it, heh.

-Vic

Edited by Victory

Hmm. Looking at all these VFC SCARs makes me want to paint my CA SCAR's upper receiver. Anybody have ideas on paint that will give it a similar finish to the electroplated FDE of the VFC?

0911081835ai3.jpg

My SCAR, tappet plate blew up on me last time I played. *suitcase* was so not cash (fixed it with a Systema plate, though).

Edited by RedRaptor
Are the MAG and or G&P 100rnd box mags compatible with the A&K and E1 SAW's?

g&p M249s feed from the bottom. so if its a box mag made specifically for the G&P M249, it will not work for A&K/E1 M249s

the A&K/E1 M249 are basically copies of the CA. my 100rd box mag is a MAG and works well in my A&K M249 as pictured.

A photo of my G&G Scar-L, just waiting for CQB outer barrel and silencer set to turn up.

Had the CA, Dboys and VFC versions and must say i prefer the finish on my G&G. Must admit not much difference between this and the VFC though :)

Just a tad lighter and sounds meatier. This my sixth Scar and i am keeping this one, just need to get a black one now ;)

scarts6.jpg

w1498.png

Edited by blazed99