FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out the airsoftnews.eu homepage, Crunchy. They have a new review by AATV (always worth watching, if only for the awesome accents) which covers the FNC as well as various FAL's. At least it will give you a chrono reading, which I believe was around 330FPS.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Decided to put the 5-7 up for sale. Thought I'd mention it here. (See: Signature)

-Vic

Edit: Why am I selling it? I really do enjoy the look, shape, and feel of the 5-7. One of my if not my most favorite pistol. However, I have other projects that I'm working on that require my full attention.

Edited by Victory
Ouch. That would suck if your 553 shut off right in the middle of a firefight. :unsure:

Well, it sounds like they are fixing the issue. And this was how long ago? I got my 553 around August, so it is relatively new.

same problem that i had with my bushnell holosight. very annoying, and potentially dangerous.

thats why i got an eotech 511. the bushnell holosight is still good for airsoft though, but the recoil of my 7.62 turns it off.

-Joe

same problem that i had with my bushnell holosight. very annoying, and potentially dangerous.

thats why i got an eotech 511. the bushnell holosight is still good for airsoft though, but the recoil of my 7.62 turns it off.

-Joe

I'm drifting off topic here, but the problem with that is that the problem is an inherent design flaw. Remember, an Eotech 511 is made in the same factory by the same people as the Bushnell Holosight, and is in fact nothing more than a Bushnell with the hood over the reticule assembly.

Really, like I said, this has been talked to death on all the real steel high speed forums. The consensus is always the same. Eotechs are unreliable, and may shut off when doing lots of firing (as stated in that Eotech press release earlier). Well, heavy firing is exactly when you don't want it to happen.

Usually it is the high speed guys that encounter the problem. Average people like me would not fire the number rounds that typically induce the failure on the models that don't have the defect specified in the press release.

Its just the FNC QD scope mount. I've got one as well.

Crunchy, mine chronoed spot on around 390. Spring guide is proprietary, as is the hopup chamber.

Yeah i know the scope mount, im talking about the rail interface system thats inplace instead of the normal FNC handguard.

I havent seen it anywhere or maybe im just really daft at finding things?!

Hahah. Oh wow, I completely missed that part. Failure on my part.

Its the railed handguard. I know you can get it through ehobby, and would assume any similar dealers from hong kong list it for sale.

Try wgc shop or uncompany. I'd be highly surprised if it wasn't found through one of them.

Hahah. Oh wow, I completely missed that part. Failure on my part.

Its the railed handguard. I know you can get it through ehobby, and would assume any similar dealers from hong kong list it for sale.

Try wgc shop or uncompany. I'd be highly surprised if it wasn't found through one of them.

hehe no worries. Checked uncompany and sure enough they had them. Wgc doesnt seem to have them tho :mellow:

Cheers! :D