FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can, you just need to swap out the Stand-Alone trigger unit with the Light-Rifle trigger unit.

Looking to obtain said Light-Rifle trigger unit from ARES direct. (So I can attach the EGLM to my M468. ^_^)

-Vic

Edit: Also, bought a Daniel Defence sling mount so I can use a 1-Point sling with it.

Edited by Victory

The Stand-Alone EGLM is well worth the $200, especially considering how much other Stand-Alone launchers can cost.

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...il?prodID=17168 + M203

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...il?prodID=16921

-Vic

Edit: Although, there are newer clone M203 stand alone mounts. Even then, the EGLM is only about $50 more (not including shipping) vs. the clone mount and a clone M203. (Mount's about $50, M203's about $100.)

Edited by Victory

SCAR-Lett Johansson

IMG_3938.JPG

IMG_3935.JPG

scarlett-johansson.jpg

I know which one I'd take, but the RIS-burn would be a b*tch...

Going to run an Aimpoint CompM4 on here, I think, and a Tangodown VFG (maybe the short version) and TD rail covers, both in FDE. I might stick an AN/PEQ-15 on when they come out, depending on cash and if I want to.

Came with a Grippod but using that thing is like grasping a huge dong hanging from the bottom rail. It's great if you want a bipod, but as an entry gun, it sucks.

Edited by HaVoC

Thats a G&G correct? The color looks awful man, is it the lighting or is it really that...i dunno, light and gold?

Ive handled a couple in person and didnt find them to be superior to the VFC in any way shape or form BUT the coloring didnt look that off in person.

The flash makes it look awful. In the, uh, metal it looks awesome. In the light it's in right now, the metal looks about the same shade as the plastic/fibre parts, but just a little lighter. I've got some photos of the real SCAR here where the damn thing looks like it's cast out of solid gold!

Externally it's on a par with the VFC I handled a little while back (bar the trades, obviously) and internally it's perfect - shoots like an absolute dream with none of the reported issues of the VFC. I love this thing already and am glad I'm selling my M4 for it.

Edited by HaVoC
Thanks CB!

I have to use a LiPo and it goes in the handguard. <_< It'd be nice to put a regular battery in there, bit not the way they have it setup.

Sorry to quote such ols post, but....

What LIpo did you fit in there?

I just bought a CA OSW and i plan to use one of those RA Tech lipos that fit inside the VFC PDW/ICS SIG 552.

Dou you think they wold fit, considering your FAL hava a longer RIS tha the CA OSW's?

Cheers

;)

th_100_0205.jpg

th_100_0208.jpg

(click thumbnails)

Just picked up the D-boys SCAR last weekend for 145 with deans already on it. For such a cheap gun, it's pretty great. Shoots nicely out of the box with decent spread. Of course, nothing outstanding. Although, I have heard talks about problems with the bushings in the gearbox, can anyone confirm this?

The differences between the VFC SCAR and the D-boys SCAR are quite obvious, the cheek rest is shorter, the selector switch seems cheaper, etc. I'd say the VFC is overall nicer than the DBOYS.

Oh, and for those with a sharp eye for things, yes, my flash hider is incorrect for this gun, upside down, and green! Haha! I took it off of my m16 for this picture, just to hide the hideous orange flash hider.

Edited by mrcheetos