FN Picture Thread

Just out of curiosity, why exactly wouldn't it work? I mean, is it a realism problem with the JLS model that I can expect to be fixed with the G&G model, or do real FN2000s and SCARs require different models of EGLM?

How is an EGLM mounted on an F2000 different from an EGLM mounted on SCAR anyway? Looking closer, I can see that the current airsoft EGLMs have the magwell grip thingy for the SCAR while all the ones I see mounted on real FN2000s do not. Is that the only problem?

Edited by Bareknuckle
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owning both the JLS and the EGLM, yes indeed, serious modification is (or in my case, will) be needed. It'll be one of those "never going back" kinda' deals, as from what I can see, you'll have to cut into the receiver to make it flush with the EGLM, so you'll never be able to re-attach the (seriously comfortable) fore grip.

About the F2000, though, sure, it's not great. However, it is the best (as it's the only) F2000 on the market. I honestly don't see G&G producing one, at least not for a long, long time.

-Vic

Just out of curiosity, why exactly wouldn't it work? I mean, is it a realism problem with the JLS model that I can expect to be fixed with the G&G model, or do real FN2000s and SCARs require different models of EGLM?

How is an EGLM mounted on an F2000 different from an EGLM mounted on SCAR anyway? Looking closer, I can see that the current airsoft EGLMs have the magwell grip thingy for the SCAR while all the ones I see mounted on real FN2000s do not. Is that the only problem?

Though they both use the EGLM, the SCAR and the F2000 have specific models. A SCAR variant EGLM won't work on an F2000, and vice versa.

Much like Summer Glau, then?

:o

In terms of beauty? Not even close. ;) Summer could kick my SCAR's *albatross*. :P

Here's what my SCAR used to look like:

P1080822.jpg

Updated pics will come soon. However, this is my old SCAR. Due to many internal issues, I just decided to get a new one, and that way, I get the trades this time around, along with the tan stock swivel. ;) Plus, I have two barrel sets now. Mwhahahahah! :D

Edited by Mainspire

Yeah. The tan stock hinge does lend to the look. I just replaced mine. Oddly the color is ever so slightly lighter than the rest of the tan plastic. But I imagine that is just the new shade used on the newer SCARs. You can't tell unless under very close inspection.

So has anyone else had the idea of getting a second lower receiver for there SCAR and putting a slightly stronger spring in for the outdoor shoots. Kind of like an ICS split gearbox, but bigger.

I was thinking that, and another barrel set and I can completely change my gun for CQB and outdoor with the long or short barrel in about 30 seconds.

Edited by apmaman
Yeah. The tan stock hinge does lend to the look. I just replaced mine. Oddly the color is ever so slightly lighter than the rest of the tan plastic. But I imagine that is just the new shade used on the newer SCARs. You can't tell unless under very close inspection.

Being an owner of one of the more recently produced SCARs, I can confirm that the tan swivel is slightly light than the stock and other polymer parts, even on the newer scar. Everything is the same except for the gas block, the swivel, and the bolt catch has been improved. The outer barrel sets are completely compatible between both batches. Besides these improvements, everything is the same as the first batch. :)

So has anyone else had the idea of getting a second lower receiver for there SCAR and putting a slightly stronger spring in for the outdoor shoots. Kind of like an ICS split gearbox, but bigger.

I was thinking that, and another barrel set and I can completely change my gun for CQB and outdoor with the long or short barrel in about 30 seconds.

I wouldn't bother. The SCAR is shooting 340-350 FPS with .20g bbs, so it has plently of speed. But two outer barrels is a good idea. Thats what I have. Its fracking awesome when you can swap barrels with a simple field strip. :D

100_0480.jpg

What was an A&K M249 PARA. ;) Now all thats A&K On it is the gas block, trigger group and receiver.

Real Steel Bipod (Not the old one either)

Real Steel 100rd magazine covers

Reel Steel Sling

Real Steel heatshield

G&P Flash Hider

G&P Rear Sight

G&P Stock

G&P Bullet Belt

CA Steel Parts kit

CA Feed Tray Cover

CA RIS

CA Carry Handle

Daytonagun M249 GBB Drop In ( In 2 weeks!!!)

I will be posting real pictures, a review and videos once the drop in kit is installed. This was just a picture fron a while ago when I tried to sell it. Back then it still had a CA gear box in it.

Edited by KTcerberus
*pic*

What was an A&K M249 PARA. ;) Now all thats A&K On it is the gas block, trigger group and receiver.

Real Steel Bipod (Not the old one either)

Real Steel 100rd magazine covers

Reel Steel Sling

Real Steel heatshield

G&P Flash Hider

G&P Rear Sight

G&P Stock

G&P Bullet Belt

CA Steel Parts kit

CA Feed Tray Cover

CA RIS

CA Carry Handle

Daytonagun M249 GBB Drop In ( In 2 weeks!!!)

I will be posting real pictures, a review and videos once the drop in kit is installed. This was just a picture fron a while ago when I tried to sell it. Back then it still had a CA gear box in it.

Sweet mama, that's a beast. :o

Just like a SAW should be. I love it. :D

m4 stocks are NO better than the para stocks

Fixed. If your gonna go fancy on the stock might as well get something interesting rather than the plain Jane M4 stock. Otherwise leave the para as a SP (support pistol) with the para stock, or none at all.

Fixed. If your gonna go fancy on the stock might as well get something interesting rather than the plain Jane M4 stock. Otherwise leave the para as a SP (support pistol) with the para stock, or none at all.

why bother going fancy when plain stock does the job just fine ? its not exactly fancy the erganomics of it are far better than that of the para stock along with the adjustability