FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you like your new HP 1st Shooter? A review was posted here recently and that particular pistol was marked with 'smudges' on the slide.

I'm curious too, I really really want one and they crop up for sale here fairly regularly. My last Tanaka purchace left such bad taste though I'm really hesitant.

seems likes a lovely pistol shoots really hard but im told they dont really work outside so ill give it a test out in a few weeks or so in the english weather.

Im used to metal guns so this does feel way too light but its a lovely looking pistol and im looking for a metal kit.

How do you mean smudges on the slide? Mine is fine trades all intact etc.

seems likes a lovely pistol shoots really hard but im told they dont really work outside so ill give it a test out in a few weeks or so in the english weather.

Im used to metal guns so this does feel way too light but its a lovely looking pistol and im looking for a metal kit.

How do you mean smudges on the slide? Mine is fine trades all intact etc.

I think the reviewer described it as like it had been touched with something hot or someone touched it with glue fingers.

It did sound like a one off but I thought I would check in case it was a problem with the mould.

I believe Prime do metal kits but be prepared to spend big bucks, try Boomarms.

As you said thought they are crazy light, have you tried removing the grips yet to see if they are weighted?

Edited by chris u'5
I think the reviewer described it as like it had been touched with something hot or someone touched it with glue fingers.

It did sound like a one off but I thought I would check in case it was a problem with the mould.

I believe Prime do metal kits but be prepared to spend big bucks, try Boomarms.

As you said thought they are crazy light, have you tried removing the grips yet to see if they are weighted?

the one in the review is the older model, the Canadian inglis has just been released withing the last 2 months or so and is MK1 version where reviewed is MK3, but its deffinetly not weighted i spose i could always fill the grips with something.

This picture looks like been taken at softairwelt.de Shop :huh:

But since when do they have DBoys/VFC/SCAR Scars ? :mellow:

nope,:)

its in Ireland. theres DBOYS, STAR and VFC there, it was jsut coincidence that theres a load of dboys ones in the background, i only noticed that after i took the pic.:D

Edited by beretta
the one in the review is the older model, the Canadian inglis has just been released withing the last 2 months or so and is MK1 version where reviewed is MK3, but its deffinetly not weighted i spose i could always fill the grips with something.

Yeah I actually realised that just after I made the original post.

Edited by chris u'5

Does anyone have a photo of their SCAR (preferably VFC or G&G) with one of the replica ACOGs (doesn't matter which) in FDE? The finish on the ACOGs looks golden as hell, but it may just be the lighting - my SCAR upper does sometimes as well. I just want to see how it looks, and to decide whether to roll with a black or FDE one.

How close is the finish on those replica FDE ACOGs to the real thing, anyway?

Edited by HaVoC
^ Beauty!

Havoc, Hispeed1 has a FDE replica on his SOPMOD M4. Might want to dig through his posts.

I'm thinking it's the lighting in the pictures. In some pics, it looks like 24K Gold, in others, it looks like proper FDE.

-Vic

From reading Hispeed's posts about his rifle I get the impression from him that the ACOG actually looks pretty 'goldish' first hand too, not just in the pictures (which is a shame)

I don't have one of the FDE acogs but a couple of guys on my team do. From what I can tell they are a much more of a yellow-gold as apposed to my scar's upper which is more of a dark earth with a gold tint. I think the new blockII FDE color is ugly as hell myself.

The next time I see either of the guys I'll pop an acog on the scar and take a pic for you.

Behind the scope mount is a sliding latch that opens up the hopper.

Inside you can fit 1K BBs. With the removal of a certain part, you can squeeze in 3k.

I believe mine is already taken out as it seems unobstructed.