FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VFC SCAR-L: You know you want one. Yes, that is a real EOTech, and yes, that is a MIAD on there. I am pretty sure I'm the first one to actually do that. Took me close to forever to find the damn screws I needed to attach it. :D

Sorry, been there done that. I did it back in 2007. You've got a great setup on your scar though ;)

10afac3ccab3a1bc.jpg

Ooh, purty! Say, do the PMAGs and the VFC SCAR-L get along pretty well? I haven't had a chance to buy one and try it out before I go and buy eleven more. :P

They work horribly, they don't feed well and they don't drop free. They do look well though. I definitely think you should get a VFC PEQ-15 in DE for you SCAR.

Sorry, been there done that. I did it back in 2007. You've got a great setup on your scar though ;)

10afac3ccab3a1bc.jpg

You mean the MIAD? Yeah, that thing was a sonuvabitch to get on, but it was worth it.

Mainspire, the real PEQ15 is not available for civilian sale.

http://www.opsgear.com/Insight-ATPIAL-p/ins-atp-000-a.htm

Nice SCAR-L's by the way! Did it take a lot of work to make the MIAD grip fit onto the SCAR?

Yeah, that figures. It'll end up in surplus soon enough, just like the real PEQ-IIs.

And yes, it was a big pain to get the MIAD on the SCAR. I had to shave the inside of the beavertail with my knife, and I had to wait a durn month just to get longer screws... It was totally worth it. :P

They work horribly, they don't feed well and they don't drop free. They do look well though. I definitely think you should get a VFC PEQ-15 in DE for you SCAR.

Well, that's bad news for me... I like PMAGs. :(

As for the PEQ-15, I'm waiting for G&P to make a functional one. I really don't know how long that will take, though. I'll just have to hold out. :)

Mainspire, I have to confess I love the way your gun is setup, especially with the shorter barrel on it...No light??

The G&P AN/PEQ-II has a 120 lumen flashlight. My PEQ ain't no battery box. ;)

Mod edit: You're not looking to sell something, are you?

Oh well ya I knew that, just thought about something a lil brighter. I had the same Peq you have and found the light to be "somewhat" dull..not too dull or anything, still pretty bright, but I'm a surefire kinda guy who like to have one on just in case, sorta like a backup.

Did the person specifically want that stock, or was it a "I've broken a part and can't get a replacement"?

I have a SCAR and a 416 and nothing makes me think the crane type stock is even close to be as nice as the SCAR (it slithers like the crane but also folds to the side and has an adjustable cheekplate).

Edited by Danke
Very nice Heroshark. I've always loved the carbine.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

cheers dude .I love it ,its a great little gun. I didn't think I'd like the humongous mag, but it grew on me. I do have 3 smaller ones ,but I got it in a trade on sunday, and I used the 1000rnd'er the most :D

Finally got my C.Q.Beast

Got also an ITC Railrest from the DSA website. The real deal one.

osw1001.jpg

Sorry for those shorts....i just got back from the gym and didnt want to put on all the gear. :P

osw1002.jpg

osw1003.jpg

Tomorrow, i will search for some thin 7,4v LIPOs for it. Such a beautiful deserves to run PEQ free.

Now i just need an Eotech 551, a vertical grip and those damn midcaps that are taking too long to be released.

Cheers

Edited by Sgt.Crocodile
If you can get a Lipo in the front and they release the midcaps i'll be gettin one of these. Might even get some of the 30rd Length HiCaps and convert to mids.

BigAl, i will get that answer for you by the end of this week. I believe it can only fit a 2 cell Lipo (nunchuk style) in there. The gas tube is a little thick and leaves a relatively tight space around it.

;)