FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have an email for VFC to order replacement parts? I heard you can contact them direct and get any part you want sent out to, for a price of course.

I emailed there customer services a couple of times but nothing.

Does anyone have an email for VFC to order replacement parts? I heard you can contact them direct and get any part you want sent out to, for a price of course.

What are you looking for?

pretty much the whole front end and a new hopup chamber.

I know WGC shop do the hop up unit but I dont know where to get the other stuff from.

Cool, cheers mate.

I made a few tests today and i realized that the space inside the OSW RIS/Handguard is indeed very limited even for a LIPO.

What did i do? I had to remove the mock up gas tube ( Well we cant even see the danm thing from outside.), wich gave me plenty of room. I got a buddy's lipo batery to try it and is worked flawlessly.

Then you migh ask: Wont the outer barrel wobble without the gas tube? Hell NO, the SA58 series uses a one piece outerbarrel wich make this AEG solid as a tank. No wobble, no rattle at all in this little heavy bugger.

First thing tomorrow:

Order one of THESE, that are the same i tested, and a few pairs of Deans conectors.

The ROF was insane, so i think i might remove on of the cells and turn it into a 7,4v to avoid an unecessary amount of stress, OR leave it at 11.1v and get a 380 FPS spring to reduce the ROF and give it more range.

I gotta say...this weapons looks amazing shooting without that horrible PEQ.

BigAl, i will get that answer for you by the end of this week. I believe it can only fit a 2 cell Lipo (nunchuk style) in there. The gas tube is a little thick and leaves a relatively tight space around it.

;)

this i would also like to know.even if u cant fit it in leme know if it would fit with a little dremal work. thanks

edit.....oh theres my answer lol

Edited by fiddlesticks4220

You can pretty much get any part with a price. You are sending to the right email, I'm pretty sure. Customer Service is the address I contacted. They really take their sweet time to respond, though. Just be patient. :)

Well, I tried the grippod but really didn't care for it. The grippod is built like a tank but I wanted something with some cant and swivel so I finally bit the bullet and picked up a Tango Down advanced combat bipod.

Immediately I found I needed to modify the 249 to get it to be 100 functional so I removed the pintle as well as the little bar that is parallel with the pintle mount. I messed around with the placement of the bipod and found it worked best when in reversed it which allowed me to deploy the bipod much faster and keep my height adjustment. I also found the natural pivot point to be closer to the center of the gun giving me better sweeping shots.

Here is what I came up with:

IMG_2824.jpg

IMG_2826.jpg

IMG_2825.jpg

And yet still no mid caps from classic army for those :no:

Shame on you Classic Army!!!!! I got this after you said we would have SA58 midcaps by Xmas....You made a great series of guns that deserve midcaps. <_<

Oh well, i gotta practice trigger discipline untill then. :D