FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooah! Back from my medical hiatus: my welcome back was M240Bravos...

2010.jpg

2017.jpg

2018.jpg

sorry for quoting pics, but SCUBA STEVE (thats what we nick named you, idk why... lol)!!!!!

I remember you from ai500 Black Jack last may!!!!

you were my platoon leader, remember Delta Black Squad??? we were pretty much the heavy weapons squad?

had a 6 pack, 3 saws, and my 6 foot vsr10??

whats up man!?!?!

does the G&P eotech clone match up well with the VFC's FDE colour on the SCAR? Really tempted to snag one of these and im kinda in two moods about either a black or "tan"

So if anyone has a G&P 552 clone can you post a pic with your FDE Scar? I know most pictures wont get the colour perfect but I'm hoping the person posting would say if it matches up well or not.

Edited by apmaman
I thought the 3 prong flash hider was the one FN finally used on the SCAR-L http://www.fnhusa.com/mil/products/firearm...amp;mid=FNM0108 like so ? is that not correct, if not i'll swap mine back !

SCARs were issued to USSOCOM since '04. One of the years had a long birdcage, and one had a standard M4 style birdcage.

Its all about the year it was manufactured. ;)

SCARs were most certainly not "issued" since 2004. And the correct current generetion flash hider is the ACC style 3-prong flash hider. Although there have been rumors of AAC losing the suppressor contract I have seen no proof of this.

My 1st post here in Arnie´s is to show you my favourite AEG

VFC SCAR L

I really like it :)

The only minor issue in my opinion is the color of the rail panels. They look realy off-spec compared to all the other FDE parts. What brand are they?

I really like it :)

The only minor issue in my opinion is the color of the rail panels. They look realy off-spec compared to all the other FDE parts. What brand are they?

Thanks,

I agree with you respect the pannels, although the lighting for the photo makes it more clear than in the real life, the Magpul XT Texture Rail Panels matches better but the stile of the TD likes me more, something simmilar goes for the vertical grip, in real life the color matches at 95% with the lower receiver.

The rail pannels are from King Arms