FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen DPM ones. If you mean the RS cloth bags, I'm loathe to start fannying around with the internals. :)

Spraying it's a possibility but I could only really spray it black.

no,i mean just unscrew the cloth you have on there and replace it with the real deal one,dont even have to touch the internals,iv seen it done somewhere god only knows where lol but im sure it can be done :)

Has anybody managed to find a retailer for the STAR L1A1 steel outer barrel? I searched through most of their listed resellers but have yet to find one. Also, will a real steel top cover easily install onto the AEG, or will there be a bit of tinkering required. I'd like to not go the route of the rail top cover by star as I've been thinking about finding a SUIT and mounting it.

-Piano

My "pmc" DMR FNFAL:

KA fnfal

Around 150-160 ms with 0.20

KM barrel m16

Magnum motor

ACM M1 scope

G&P mount rings

ACM short grip

11.1 3500 lipo

ACM peq-15

ACM taclight

I had the stock sawd of to match my arms;)..and the eletric is chance to the front, as i use a batterysling.

I waiting for the blue element rubber and a H-spacer...it will do miracle for the range and so.

*pics*

Dude, that's freakin' badass right there. :D

I finally got myself an Eotech for my SA58 OSW ;)

*snip*

I also painted the orange tip, since its not mandatory here.

Now, maybe I don't know much about FN guns, but I have never seen one of those before in airsoft! Is that custom, or just an unusual gun? I like it!

Now, maybe I don't know much about FN guns, but I have never seen one of those before in airsoft! Is that custom, or just an unusual gun? I like it!

It is a Classic Army SA58 OSW. The SA58 Series, was released about a year or two ago.

They are based on the modernized custom FALs made by DSA Inc..

http://users.skynet.be/bk226237/fal.jpg

KA fal with KA M3 scope, upgrade to 340-345fps

Thats one gorgeous FAL right there, my friend...it deserves to be in the DMR thread. ;)

crocodile: awesome looking rifle.

-Joe

Thanks mate, its still waiting for the SO Silencer, to complete the project.

L1030551.jpg

Just got the EGLM off of a team member. Now the SCAR looks complete...i think the only thing i don't have for it is the SV barrel. I've been fiddling with it all day since i got it...it hasn't left my side. And it turns out that VFC thoughtfully left room in the hard-case that the SCAR came in for the EGLM!

VFC SCAR-L

STAR/ARES EGLM

On the real deal I don't think that little suppressor will be that silent but it will save a bit of your hearing (short barrel = very loud). On the airsoft end it does work well enough that I wonder if the gun's firing!

I like the look, and am waiting on VFC to get the DX EGLM out and then I'll have it too.

Quite honestly, I'm not much of a fan of the silencer and EGLM combo. One or the other is fine, but both is just not for me.

I second that! I never like those over accessorized weapons. They look to bulky.

I do believe, when it comes to weapons esthetics, less can be more.

But then again Raimbow5ive, its your rifle my brother, so you should do whatever makes you happy....that is indeed one of the things airsoft is about. ;)

Cheers