FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC_73400001.jpg

Oaaaahh, that's a beauty! :P

Since I'm planning to get a SCAR H also, didn't like too much the idea of having the CBQ version, and I'm seeing yours has the standard barrel length, so my question is, where did you get it from? I want my future VFC SCAR H to be standard.

Regards.

Edited by halcon_del_sur
My FN 5.7 Colonial Pistol.

Currently the 'nade launcher is just resin, but soon it will fire a shotgun shell!

I know its a lil cheesy, I thought it put my Colonial Viper from the origional series, bloody rare now.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m315/Ba...52/IMG_9338.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m315/Ba...52/IMG_9341.jpg 

Could do with a bit less wear, but other than that it looks absulutely brilliant, bankz! :)

Since I'm planning to get a SCAR H also, didn't like too much the idea of having the CBQ version, and I'm seeing yours has the standard barrel length, so my question is, where did you get it from? I want my future VFC SCAR H to be standard.

i used the standard length barrel from my vfc scar light, i prefer this length myself as i noticed it in a lot of the photos i had seen of the heavy in testing, adds a nice balance in my eyes :)

i used the standard length barrel from my vfc scar light, i prefer this length myself as i noticed it in a lot of the photos i had seen of the heavy in testing, adds a nice balance in my eyes :)

What a clever idea, if there's anything better than a SCAR that's two of them! :D

Cheers again mate.

Hmmm, unique idea combining the OD with Tan. Are you planning on going full OD or keeping it two tone?

I will keep this one two tone. I have another one in th mail as we speak, and I will prob do something a little more camo based. But, to be honest I do not paint them for camo purposes, I do it to personaliz them as mine... Just some sort of complex I have I guess.

Stew, that thing is beautiful.. All the contrasting colors work well on it.

I just can't abide those King Arms FN/FALs. As a proud owner of a real FN, the stubby lower and the squashed-together trigger guard and mag release of the King Arms airsoft one is just maddening... I see it and automatically I know it's a toy, which is not always the case with airsoft guns. It's just bothersome to me for whatever reason.

Posted in the technical discussion section but figured I'd ask here as well:

Well I love my SCAR but after taking it apart (it used to be black but I preferred the FDE version so I bought a tan body someone was selling and swapped the parts) I found that my selector no longer works properly. I had a CQB match this past weekend and I thought I had fixed the issue but apparently I didn't. Keep in mind that this is a Dboys SCAR body with an ECHO 1 gearbox (same thing basically). Also please excuse the lousy pics it was a challenge trying to keep the camera still for these pictures.

here's what's going on:

adgavd.jpg

In this position the gun is in safe and the selector switch is not able to engage the "S" at all...so half way between "S" and "1" is safe

2ltnj8.jpg

When the selector is at the "1" the gun is still in safe

5ck221.jpg

In this position the gun fires in semi for a few shots before it vibrates into the "A" position and begins to fire fully automatic

20z1f80.jpg

Here past "A" the gun fires fully automatic at this point the selector can fully rotate back (in a clockwise motion) into the "S" position which is still fully automatic

any help in getting this properly alligned would be greatly appreciated...I thought I had fixed the issue but it seems to have somehow come misalligned on it's own. I did test fires before the event and it seemed okay (though switching from safe, to semi, to auto was a challenge as the selector was very stiff for some reason). Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Yeah I have a couple of those as well, and I tried (Without much effort) to get one to fit... I should have known it would take MORE grinding, because I had to do some for them to fit my ICS M4... At least I know it can be done with a little work... Thanks for the info.