FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right. vert foregrips are nice and functional but you'll never see me with a gripod.

zT

Sometimes it's less about the look of your gun and more about functionality. I keep mine in my butt pack with my sniper scope when I need a quick change from an assault role to the team sniper.

You know, the more I see of these things, the more the little gremlins whisper in my ears "get over yourself, and buy a CA"

Fingers twitching....

Credit cards cowering....

I know this feeling.

Make all the furniture black, it'll look heaps better IMO

use the stock grips those other ones look nasty either too light or just look too old for the Mk3.

How did the install go? Any problems with the stainless outer like I had?

Just to keep semi on topic heres a piccy of mine in silver

DSC01888.jpg

Better pics to come later when I have light and time

Edited by Sao

Sao - I think your right about the furniture. Not sure about the grips though. I've always liked the look of light grips on dark frames. Having said that I will probably varnish one set darker to see how it looks :) .

Fitting wise I'm only just getting started, but having read your bit in the news thread I suspect I'm going to have an identical set of issues!

Here's my gently raped SCAR-L... BTW Am I the only one who has noticed how fantasticly these thing perform in stock form?

Mine chronos at around 320 fps with .2s but gets approx. the same range as my M4 which is shooting 390... and the hop up adjustment is really stable...

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

BTW Am I the only one who has noticed how fantasticly these thing perform in stock form?

Mine chronos at around 320 fps with .2s but gets approx. the same range as my M4 which is shooting 390... and  the hop up adjustment is really stable...

I've certainly noticed the performance. Mine chroned in at 330 before I dropped a Prometheus TB and a fire fly rubber in there and now it's shooting like a dream I'll get some pics up of mine once i figure out how...