FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw the scar above does any1 know if m4 grips fit on them

I would say the grip may fight just because of the similarity in shape and hole placement but the VFC uses a very large and strong plate on the bottom and a MASSIVE allen head to adjust motor depth without the use of a spacer.

Cool F2000 Variant made for the Slovenian military(i think they have >10k troops)

f2000_slovenie.jpg

Uhm, Its a F2000 Tactical. but it's not made specifically for the Slovenian military.

They chose the tactical version for their troops after a one year competition.

I don't think a country like Slovenia has the means to let an arms company design a rifle matching their specs.

FN news

Edited by NeoVeNoM
Uhm, Its a F2000 Tactical. but it's not made specifically for the Slovenian military.

They chose the tactical version for their troops after a one year competition.

I don't think a country like Slovenia has the means to let an arms company design a rifle matching their specs.

FN news

Leading manufacturer of small arms FN HERSTAL in Belgium is pleased to announce that the Ministry of Defence in Slovenia has recently adopted the F2000 Tactical Assault Rifle and Grenade Launcher for all its Armed Forces. Deliveries will be completed in the course of next year

The F2000 won the competition after one year of successful tests carried out according to NATO standards by the Slovenian MoD.

The F2000 Assault Rifle 5.56 calibre, which combines innovative features, modern technology and top quality components, is short in length, light in weight, modular and capable of taking a variety of accessories to meet the diverse operational requirements facing modern military units today and in the future

The Slovenians are getting some seriously cool kit :D

• 3 weeks later...