FN Picture Thread

I took the EGLM from a Star SCAR I bought, I'm trying to sell the Star SCAR itself...

Still trying to figure out what the heck to do with the battery situation - I always thought fuses were a good thing in case you overload the system (bio/pre-med major, knows nothing about electrics/mechanical stuff), I do agree that there's TOO much wiring in the stock though. I put a charged battery in the other day and it won't fire...

am still trying to figure out what the heck to do about the crooked front sight...

EDIT: Thank god for weightlifting, managed to force the front sight into a more straight position...

just found out that I can fire the gun, the selector switches still seem to be finicky...

Edited by Agent47
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuses are put into place to prevent the retards from cooking their guns/batteries.

If you have half or even a quarter of a brain you should know that if the gun goes click and not boom you dont keep pulling the trigger. Remove the fuse and expect to pick up 1 to 2 rounds per second.

Scar-Battery.jpg

For the battery, the adapter for the charger shows only a bit of the wire I gutted out. Battey goes in first and the connector and fuse go in after.

For the gasblock/front sight just loosen the outer barrel or flash hider, straighten the block and re-tighten.

I want to know about the EGLM as well!

The Problem with the 9,6V Battery is solveable, tough. for now, I just stuffed the Fuse in the lower Back Part of the Stock. It probably isn't very healthy for the Wires, as they get bend and squeezed, but I can collapse the Stock completely.

When I'll get Deam Connectors, I'll just shorten those Wires and the Problem should be solved. Would it be recommended to remove the Fuse as well? I've heard it bleeds a lot of Current, and of course it does take up Room. Hovewer, I'm not certain on the Risks of doing so.

I took the EGLM from a Star SCAR I bought, I'm trying to sell the Star SCAR itself...

Still trying to figure out what the heck to do with the battery situation - I always thought fuses were a good thing in case you overload the system (bio/pre-med major, knows nothing about electrics/mechanical stuff), I do agree that there's TOO much wiring in the stock though. I put a charged battery in the other day and it won't fire...

am still trying to figure out what the heck to do about the crooked front sight...

EDIT: Thank god for weightlifting, managed to force the front sight into a more straight position...

just found out that I can fire the gun, the selector switches still seem to be finicky...

I tried it that way but found I was happier reaching back farther with my weak hand, I'll try it again but I can be stubborn.

Yep it still bugs me but I'll try it one more time in a game. I had a very strict upbringing and slings were only allowed for supported shooting. Of course we'd sneak out after dark with slings we'd "found" and loop them over the butt of a rile as a lark but you knew you didn't want to be seen doing that!

@ Danke

Your sling is mounted the wrong way ;)

The part you mounted to the rear is actually the front. I suggest to turn it arround :)

Edited by Danke
  • 2 weeks later...