FN Picture Thread

all these pictures of Scars :(

I don't know what colour to get! Common sence says black since I'm in the UK but the tan look so so so cool. Even if it has 0% camo in the lovely UK forests.

Black is not widely present in nature as is. There are more browns than anything else so getting a "tan" scar wont be totally off base.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black is not widely present in nature as is. There are more browns than anything else so getting a "tan" scar wont be totally off base.

What do you mean common sense says black? Also, its Flat Dark Earth, not tan, which means it doesn't look crappy and will blend in fine.

I love you Magsz.

Perhaps he's posting from the coal district.

I thought it would look daft and out of place in woodland compared to the black version.

Anyone got pics of a Flat Dark Earth Scar-l in woodland? I'd need to see pics of it because im unsure about how well it looks in a woodland enviroment. All the pics I can find are mainly in rocky arid looking places where a desert camo(aka tan) would work better, rather than the thick woodland we have here in the UK.

Edited by apmaman
I thought it would look daft and out of place in woodland compared to the black version.

Anyone got pics of a Flat Dark Earth Scar-l in woodland? I'd need to see pics of it because im unsure about how well it looks in a woodland enviroment. All the pics I can find are mainly in rocky arid looking places where a desert camo(aka tan) would work better, rather than the thick woodland we have here in the UK.

Why the heck do you care what it looks like? We are telling you that its an effective color for woodland environments. If you're going to put your gun down on the ground so YOU can see what it looks then id say you need to get your head looked at. ;)

If you're unsure of what color you want to get merely get which color you think looks best. Dont buy a gun because you think its going to give you some kind of advantage in a skirmish. Its honestly not that important.

Brown is widely regarded as being the optimal color instead of black for woodland purposes but at the same time, that doesnt mean its going to give you a perceivable advantage.

Just fitted my CQC barrel to my G&G and attached my silent option suppressor until my Scar suppressor and QD flash hider arrive. Just cannot decide what RIS covers to use any suggestions? Also have a FAB flashlight grip on order and wonederd if the VLTOR bipod would fit that ebaybanned stock?

Anyways any suggestiosn appreciated.

scarsupru8.jpg

w1569.png

Edited by blazed99