FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, issued certainly not, but they've been in testing for some time close to '04.

remember the current Mk16mod1 is the 4th or even 5th generation.

I stand corrected...

I blame the liberal media. :P

I believe the 3rd generation uses the SCAR-style birdcage flash hider. Honestly, it looks so much better compared to the three-prong.

Lookin' sharp, dismemberd!

But I have always wondered: What make of standard capacity magazines fit the SCAR-H? I've only seen the 180rds and the 500rds mags, but I want something with fewer rounds. Is the 180rds mag a high-cap, or is it spring loaded?

Nice one. Assuming it's a STAR-H? How much does the EGLM weigh? I'm looking into getting one, but don't want my gun to get to heavy.

It's a STAR, and it's H. The EGLM is pretty weighted for a grenade launcher, I'd estimate it at about 7-8 lbs. The problem is not so much the weight of the gun, it's more the balance. If you split it at the handle, you can see that behind it, there's the very lightweight plastic stock, which houses a small, lightweight battery(I use a li-po, adds virtually no weight), and in front of the handle you have the upper receiver, gearbox, ris, grenade launcher, etc. So it all adds up and makes it very front heavy. In spite of that, it's still actually a pretty comfortable gun. I can shoulder it reasonably easy, and run with it for some time, and I am not built heavy in any sense of the words. It's not like lugging around a giant hunk of lead, but it's beefy as hell. If you don't want your gun too heavy, its not unreasonable difficult to use, but definitely not lightweight.

Lookin' sharp, dismemberd!

But I have always wondered: What make of standard capacity magazines fit the SCAR-H? I've only seen the 180rds and the 500rds mags, but I want something with fewer rounds. Is the 180rds mag a high-cap, or is it spring loaded?

Thanks for the comments. As far as I know, it takes TM style M14 mags, but I have only used STAR brand 180 rds. It does NOT fit G&G style mags. The 180 round mags are spring fed midcaps. If you wanted to use the 180 rd mags with less rounds, Im not sure how well that would work, because they aren't the most consistent when it comes to feeding, especially towards the bottom of the mag.

My "pmc" DMR FNFAL:

KA fnfal

Around 150-160 ms with 0.20

KM barrel m16

Magnum motor

ACM M1 scope

G&P mount rings

ACM short grip

11.1 3500 lipo

ACM peq-15

ACM taclight

I had the stock sawd of to match my arms;)..and the eletric is chance to the front, as i use a batterysling.

I waiting for the blue element rubber and a H-spacer...it will do miracle for the range and so.

fnfaldmrwebb1.jpg

fnfaldmrwebb2.jpg

fnfaldmrwebb3.jpg

fnfaldmrwebb4.jpg

fnfaldmrwebb5.jpg

...COOL! :D

Like their's old school FN's, and then there's modern FN's!

The accesories are right out of what you'd expect somebody to be sporting overseas on a DMR, and the only thing I can point out would be that the suppressor is upside down from what is normal.

Good job ^_^

It's a STAR, and it's H

Thanks for the comments. As far as I know, it takes TM style M14 mags, but I have only used STAR brand 180 rds. It does NOT fit G&G style mags.

Pretty certain it uses Star Specific mags, You may be getting confused because they also fit the Star M14 Range, excluding the Version 1 SOPMOD.

Here is my M249 baby Sasha2

100_4990.jpg

100_4995.jpg

Parts list:

-A&K M249 MKII

-Echo1 Para Flash Hider

-Echo1 SAW RIS

-G&P MK46 stock

-A&K Railed feed tray

-Madbull ver2.0 inner barrel M4 length

-G&P Aimpoint

-Generic Ergo Vertical grip

-G&P R500 Scorpion light

-Guarder Sp120 spring

The gun is currently clocking at 390ish with .2s and deadly accurate out to about 200 feet with a lovely rated of fire.

spray it,or buy one of the dpm ones that pop up on ebay and replace your cloth,with that :)

I've never seen DPM ones. If you mean the RS cloth bags, I'm loathe to start fannying around with the internals. :)

Spraying it's a possibility but I could only really spray it black.