FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone got any good tips on camming up an m249 mk1? it needs to be woodland, but im not sure i want to paint it...

Try British Sniper Tape (google that to find it). You can cover the weapon in it, then paint it, and just peel it off if you don't like it.

Would someone please be kind enough to post a picture of a KA and CA FAL without the handguard on it?

As soon as i get home, i'll do it for you, but i'll tell you in advance, that there is the one piece outter barrel and a fake gas tube above it, wich i took off to fit a LIPO battery, otherwise there is no room for anything.

That the case of the OSW, so i cant comment on the other models.

As soon as i get home, i'll do it for you, but i'll tell you in advance, that there is the one piece outter barrel and a fake gas tube above it, wich i took off to fit a LIPO battery, otherwise there is no room for anything.

That the case of the OSW, so i cant comment on the other models.

I'm actually hoping that it has a one piece outer barrel and gas tube, to make it into a C2. But I'm also interested in the CA SA58, because with it I can use the 30 round magazines.

What brand size battery did u use for the CA? Where can u get these specific battery's.

I got it right HERE. Same battery, same store.

I'm loving eHobby Asia's service....they never let me down so far.

:D

I'm actually hoping that it has a one piece outer barrel and gas tube, to make it into a C2. But I'm also interested in the CA SA58, because with it I can use the 30 round magazines.

Thats is correct...It is a One piece outer barrel and a fake gas tube above it.

Pics soon.

;)

Maybe ill get a osw to be different? thanks for the link how hard is it to remove the gas block?

Actually its pretty easy...just two threads and a small spring.

I wish CA would get on with it and make standards or mid-caps for the darn things :(

They already did....its on their website, but it still didnt hit the stores yet.

;)

My new Star Scar-L, just need to get some bits for it ;)

scarl.jpg

Now i have had them all barring JLS and i reckon this Star one is up there with the best of them.

Think this one i may keep. The quick fit barrels are fantastic, just need to get the gen 3 cheek rest now.

*SNIP*

Now i have had them all barring JLS and i reckon this Star one is up there with the best of them.

Think this one i may keep. The quick fit barrels are fantastic, just need to get the gen 3 cheek rest now.

My teammate who just sold me the tan EGLM i have for mine is going to get a black one and do it up just like yours. Nice job. Never seen an Elcan on a SCAR before.

*snip*

Awesome! I love that, and I'm not normally a big SCAR fan. What else do you plan on getting for it?

Would someone please be kind enough to post a picture of a KA and CA FAL without the handguard on it?

There you go:

The green area represents the space left by the removed gas tube, wich fit the battery in the picture.

osw001-1.jpg

I hope it helps

;)

Question for the CA FAL owners - is the RIS mount a separate unit from the topcover? In other words, can you remove the RIS and still have the topcover on the gun?

The top rail has two parts, one as a part of the RIS/Handguard and the other on the upper receiver. They do separate from each other.

Now, if you're asking if you can remove the top rail on the upper receiver....the answer is no. Right under the rail there is the spring that locks the ejection port in place.

The upper receiver has no roof. It's covered by the rail itself.

Did it help?

;)