FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aznriptide859-

What's with the black tape on the stock? (bear with me if this has been addressed before ;) )

Also, are you going to mod the PMAG to work with the SCAR mags?

Really digging the MIAD on the Scar

-Shin

ps: Some Magpul Ladder rail covers (FDE) would look awesome spanning the upper rail; and perhaps more Magpul goodies to cover up the rails on the sides/ lower of the gun?

The folding stock tab broke :(, so it's held there via tape lol. I'll get the PMAG's to work...eventually XD.

I'm going for Tango Down covers and Tango Down grip, and currently split between Streamlight SuperTac or Surefire 6P as my lighting solution. Completely unsure on an optic :(.

of all of the weapons to dual wield, thats the coolest one.

awesome :)

-Joe

There's cool and "classic." I'd say these are the coolest but for sake of tradition, duel wielding should be done with Cougars.

Seriously though, how do you like the feel of these? I'm 100% sure I'm buying one (I have nightmares from my short lived experience with the Marushin I need to erase) but I heard they feel... toylike?

I like them a lot, the grip is somewhat long, and takes a little getting used to, but otherwise, it's very nice.

It does, however, feel a bit "toylike" though. Probably just the weight and the lack of metal overall. Not a big problem if you consider the real steel weight and material, but it does feel different from a Hi capa or P226.

"When I first lifted the gun from the box, it felt, in terms of texture, appearance and heft, like an AirSoft gun. And, frankly, once it was loaded it was not much heavier."

Guns & Ammo review of the 5.7

which perversely makes my new pistol, the nearest thing in airsoft to a real steel :D

I absolutely LOVE the TM 5.7.

LOVE IT.

All else is for sale.

donut: the real one feels like a toy too. dont worry about that ;)

i think i may buy the real one soon though.

-Joe

No, not like this one feel's toy like. LOL the front part of the slide isn't even metal. But it's still a sick GBB. I ordered one for a friend awhile back from redwolf, I would have bought one for myself but Im not a fan of how Redwolf paints the SLIDE orange. But yeah they feel a lot more toylike than the actual 5.7 but if your looking for a 5.7 this is were it's at. :P

here is a picture of my recent acquisition, I King Arms FN FAL

DSC00186.jpg

there is only one problem is the stock plate is cracked and needs replaced.

if there is anyone out there with a spare stock cap or an entire spare stock please let me know I am willing to buy or trade.