FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To aznriptide and snipersidd, can't you use JBweld or some other epoxy, or perhaps even bondo to fix your problems? I know someone who broke the stock locking mech on a CA scar(the little latch button thing sheared off) and my local airsmith rebuilt it with some JBweld and its still going strong......

One flaw I've had on both of mine: *suitcasey* spring on the charging handle.

But I'm happy to report that this newest batch of F2k's don't have the worn metal look my other one does. : ) JLS steppin' up.

Edited by Unit 318
elchinator, Now that's a SCAR! I wish the black one wasn't made. Dosent look right to me. =(

I am almost positive the the real SCAR isn't even made in black. Only some of the first generations of the SCAR were black, now they're all FDE. In all honesty I don't really mind the black, sometimes it looks really good and other times only Ok.

Got it at a good price, couldn't say no... Love the H to death :D

Might consider painting it FDE or some kind of camo later on, just to try it..

Could probably be convinced to buying a VFC SCAR-H in the future, or the ARES depending on how they perform...

Best Regards :)

Edited by XaVierDK
Also I beleive there were some pics from awhile back of someone (SEALs, Army SF, I really can't remember) using a black SCAR that was painted tan. They must have been feild testing it.

It turns out that that was actually a rubber mock-up. The team was training with the mock-ups before it was being issued.

D-Boys Scar

KAC Style Foregrip

ACM 552 Red Dot Sight in the style of a Holosight

Homemade mag clamp.

100_0375.jpg

100_0376.jpg

100_0378.jpg

I made the clamp during a break in a game I went to last weekend. Works well. I'm also awaiting a proper flashhider and supressor from Ebaybanned, so I'll edit this post to relfect that later.

So, I've been looking over some of the user's FALs here, with a rail system and folding stock and found that if I were to buy one like them, it would run me 400 dollars (King Arms FAL Carbine + Rail system), not including shipping. Anyone know of a cheaper price for a King Arms FAL?