FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corrected

No, you are incorrect. Please use some sort of FACT check before you go around spewing false info. The SA58 is a product of DS ARMs and is based off of an FN gun.

http://www.dsarms.com/Mini-SA58-FAL-OSW-Ri...ctinfo/SA58OSW/

And that SCAR is full of WIN!

Edited by fiddlesticks4220

I tried to make a QCB/SD look with a very short silencer as close as possible to the handguard.

It may not be the most realistic stuff, but i am not that anal about that and it sure does look awesome to me.

List:

CA SA58 OSW

ACM Eotech 552

Tango Down Short Battle Grip

Custom short silencer

cqbsd003.jpg

Heres the silencer:

cqbsd009.jpg

Cheers

;)

It came!, and then I came!

PEQ = the suck. I have to look into taking out the gas tube for the lipo as croc i think you did?

Also, are most lipo batteries actually 3 pannels, and just wrapped up in packing? So i could take off the rapping and fit them in there?

Initial impressions:

Build quality is great. Had to tighten the motor grip down, and the RIS has some play, but im sure that can be tightened up.

I was not impressed by how it shot. Will need a new barrel/hop rubber and a bigger nub. Could not hop bioval .27s for ######.

It also had trouble feeding a full midcap, so they will need to be broken in.

IMG_1970.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

That VFC upper receiver seems a little more gold-ish then it should. Or is it only because of the pic quality?

Also, can you tell me anything about it's stock internal performance. I wanted to get a VFC down the road and was curious how it was stock.

Edited by GnGArmament
*fruitcage* classic army. The nozzle *fruitcage* broke while i was looking at the POS. *fruitcage*.... I don't know my way around a V3 either. WTF.

Aw, that's unfortunate man.. I feel you, that happened to my CA M16, haha. Hopefully, you can get that fixed. 

I have a question, where did you buy your AEG?

*fruitcage* classic army. The nozzle *fruitcage* broke while i was looking at the POS. *fruitcage*.... I don't know my way around a V3 either. WTF.

And thats why I don't buy CA......

Anyway, nice SCAR-H Fiddlesticks. However, IMO it would look better with a AAC Style Supressor.