alpha54's Part Sale!

alpha54

Hello,

I have the following parts up for sale, their condition is as shown in the photos. Please note the following:

• None of the prices are final, so make me an offer.
  • Shipping from Switzerland to anywhere in Europe is 2-12 EUR depending on item size and weight, all items will be shipped insured. Shipping to anywhere else in the world is 2-20 EUR, again depending on item size and weight.
  • Items will only be shipped to countries in which they are legal to own.
  • No guarantee is given on any of the items, but they are all currently working and in the described condition.
  • Positive feedback will be left for a good trade, and vice-versa.
Now, here's the items I am offering:

hk_stock.JPG

Item: Original VFC HK416 collapsible stock with H&K logo (all other items in the picture will come with the stock at the buyer's request)

Condition: As new, has never been used

Price: 35 EUR

uspc_slide.JPG

Item: KSC Taiwan metal slide, outer barrel and inner barrel for USP Compact

Condition: Has been used to fire about 400 rounds, visible wear on the outer barrel and some scratches on the slide

Price: 25 EUR

rifle_parts.JPG

For the 7 items shown in this picture, please refer to the number shown in the photo and the number shown in the item description!

Item: (1) VFC 6.08mm standard M4-length barrel

Price: 20 EUR

Item: (2) VFC spring (I have not chrono'ed it, but it reportedly shoots at 360-370 FPS)

Price: 10 EUR

Item: (3) VFC plastic spring guide

Price: 6 EUR

Item: (4) VFC silicone hop up bucking

Price: 4 EUR

Item: (5) VFC switch assembly with wires

Price: 12 EUR

Item: (6) 6mm Metal bushings

Condition: As new, have never been used

Price: 8 EUR

Item: (7) VFC piston & aluminium piston head

Condition: As new, have never been used

Price: 15 EUR

pistol_parts.JPG

For the 2 items shown in this picture, please refer to the number shown in the photo and the number shown in the item description!

Item: (8) RCC hammer spring set (130% & 150%) for Marui M92F (reportedly fits M92's from other manufacturers and KSC USPs but I have not tested this and cannot confirm it)

Item: (9) Original KSC standard-flow magazine valve for USPc (reportedly also fits USP and Mk23 mags)

Condition: Has had about 200 shots fired through it, there is a scratch on the back of the valve but this in no way affects its operation

I will accept Paypal (no credit cards over Paypal, sorry) or bank transfer (buyer will need to pay the transfer fee).

Hope to get some of this stuff sold so as I said, I'm open for (reasonable) offers! :)

PS: Just a note, I will accept payments in US Dollar, British Pounds and Swiss Francs as well as in Euros, so don't be put off by the fact that I've only listed the prices in one currency. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You do know you can mount those 416 stocks on SMGs dont you? I wouldn't pay mony for one, but if you have a G3 SAS (thats what I've got mine on) you can mount those on the back of them without too much trouble. You just need to drill the sling receptor mount to a higher diameter, thread the hole and get a bolt and a washer that go through the middle of the stock. You can then tighten dow the stock and put some JB weld metal glue on it and whala- you have a stock for ur SMG that was pretty darn cheap. Just sayin, there are alternative uses for these stocks, so if you can't sell it, you can mod it onto a stockless gun.

That being said, do you have the rest of the USP with that Slide? I'm looking for a small side arm to replace my TM Glock 18 AEP.

I had it, but only just sold it to a fellow airsofter a couple of days ago...

Sorry mate! :(

PS: I don't currently own an SMG or CQB rifle, but following your advice I may well keep the stock around if nobody wishes to purchase it. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update, the following have been SOLD:

USPc slide, outer & inner barrel

VFC piston

VFC piston head

The following are still up for sale:

Original VFC HK416 collapsible stock with H&K logo

VFC 6.08mm standard M4-length barrel

VFC spring (I have not chrono'ed it, but it reportedly shoots at 360-370 FPS)

VFC plastic spring guide

VFC silicone hop up bucking

VFC switch assembly with wires

VFC 6mm Metal bushings

RCC hammer spring set (130% & 150%) for Marui M92F

Original KSC standard-flow magazine valve for USPc (reportedly also fits USP and Mk23 mags)

I'm taking offers on all items, so feel free to post or PM me! :)

Archived