P1010011-1.jpg

P1010010-1.jpg

CAN TEST RESULTS:

P1010003.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010004.jpg

STORY:

I ordered it from Hong Kong last week, i used 3day air because i wanted it for BHD2. Came in some nice brown paper wrapping. Some stuff got tossed around a bit in shipping but its all there!! YAY!! the usual A&K box with a list of their M-series guns on the side. No visible damage.

At first glance:

Well i put the batteries in the crane stock and put the tac-grip on then picked up the gun.....WOW this thing is freaking heavy for an M4....and contrary to what I've heard the upper receiver is not metal or at least the metal is coated in plastic. But its still a very nice sturdy gun. It seems very solid but has a very slight wobble in the hand guard. Their is already enough metal on this gun to make you glad that it doesnt have a metal reciever! the barrel seems like it is possibly cast iron or steel pipe...no joke!!

COMES WITH

-Crane stock

-8.4V 1500mah crane stock battery

-Tac-grip

-Dust covers

-UK battery charger

-Barrel Plug

-Cleaning rod

-Screw driver

-Manual(first Chinese gun I've owned with one)

FEATURES

-Stock +350FPS (To be confirmed by chrono)

-Solid metal barrel....looks just like a real barrel

-RIS

-Peep sight

-Hopup...of course

-Weight 9-10lbs

The batteries in the crane stock have a mini battery style connector, which kinda made me sad, but im planning on tearing this gun apart soon enough and getting a higher mah battery so i will tear out and replace the wiring then. It was freaking weird trying to get the Crane stock batteries in, just takes practice i guess.

CAN TEST RESULTS:

punctured the can so >250FPS

punctured both sides of the can so >300FPS

punctured the bottom of the can so > or = 350FPS

didn't puncture the top of the can so < 400FPS

didn't puncture the top side of the can s0 < 380FPS

conclusion: FPS greater than 350 and less than 380

MY EARLY CONCLUSION:

Performance- 8/10 Like to see a bit high ROF for CQB, but good overall.

Looks--------- 8.5/10 Color matching is perfect ABS-Metal

Durability---- 9/10 not gonna have to worry about this breaking.

Upgradability 9/10 can take all TM/CA parts

TOTAL score:86.25% of 100%

Being a Diehard AK fan probably not the best person to review this gun because of my bias. Really the only way your gonna get a better CQB-R Is to get a CA or a G&G and with the kind of money you would be spending to get one of those you could easily upgrade this to be a nicer gun. The stock "Tightbore" is very apparent, it is very accurate despite being very short. The gun makes a very satisfying sound while being shot. I would recommend getting a different battery, because this is a Chinese gun im gonna just go ahead and say the battery sucks though i haven't had the chance to run though it once yet. Im sure that the previous statement will be proven at BHD:2.

BHD:2 AFTER ACTION PERFORMANCE BREAKDOWN:

Range: 8/10

Accuracy:9/10

Rate of fire: 7/10

Feeding:7/10

Power:10/10

Range: Very good range for a CQB gun...not at all what i was expecting!!

Accuracy: Overall very good accuracy stock tightbore helps alot!

Rate of fire: Need a new battery possibly a 9.6V

Feeding:could be improved...i think the hopup needs some breaking in.

Power:Very powerful for a stock gun it chronoed consistanly at 350 with one shot getting up to 369.6FPS

IF YOU GET THIS GUN OR ANY CLONE GET A NEW BATTERY!!!

Wow, thanks for the review!

How are the internals on this gun, would they last a long time? How would they compare to TM or JG internals?

Also does this gun disassemble the same as the Tokyo Marui M733?

Thanks!

The internals look very good!! awesome build quality....their are pics of the internals posted on the ACM Airsoft forums....The disassembly is the same as TM.

What is the effective range and accuarcy of the gun like? How does it compare to your other guns?

Cheers

Chris

hot sure about the exact effective range....with the stock "tightbore" it is easily more accurate than my Stock ICS AK74 and is just a few feet shorter as far as range goes.

is the rails on top of the body flush with the rails on the handguards?  It doesnt look that way...kinda like the old CA M4 ris.  in other words, can you mount and eotech with half of it on the handguard and the other half on the body?

No they are not flushed. However, the main receiver itself seems to be based on the Marui M4: pull the charging handle, the dust cover pops out. I haven't opened up mine yet to see if it's based on the new or old M4 receiver though.