Coca-Cola facts/jokes/myths

Siciro

Lookin around and found this list of coke facts/jokes/myths and wanted to share. Some of these I belive are false and have yet to seen proven. Has anyone seen anythings like this said about Pepsi?

C o k e

1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous China.

4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.

8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield. Check it out.

For Your Info :

1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.

2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.

3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

Now the question is, would you like a glass of water or coke?

Now maybe we could stick to the topic this time.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UMMMM well i guess memory lose from redbull poisoning would be normal. I couldnt force my self to drink that much coke or redbull. Id rather have RockStar Cola. like redbull mixed with coke! yumm! I usually take Mountain dew over pepsi at teh places that dont serve coke.

#7, the Coca-Cola ham is really good! My wife makes one for christmas every year! :)

All that stuff you hear where Coca-Cola is anything but good for you and perfect is just noise -- don't listen!

Now then, everyone run right out and have a nice refreshing coke!

:D

Sigh... Ok, yes, I hold stock in the company... ;)

-WMH

They tried dissolving the steak and not much happened. They also tried to dissolve teeth, a penny and some other stuff. It does do a bang up job of cleaning chrome tho!!!!! I think they did clean an engine but cant remember and dont want to google it.

Grrrr.... I hope Pepsi Drinkers Burrrrrrn! I am from Atlanta,Georgia, te HQ of coke my dad and grandad worked on the supercomputers there and I trust the stuff with my life..literally. The saddest part in my life was...I was born overseas..I AM AMERCIAN... BORN ON AMERICAN COMPOUND...And it was Saudi Arabia and they didnt like jews. Coke has a manfufacturing plant in Israel so up utill the oplympics they didnt serve coke..even after it was hard to find god's elixer.

I<3 COKA-COLA

Archived