250$ stuck

nreczek

Well I have 250$ to spend including a scope. I do not think I want another vsr. I bought a usr and it broke on me don't ask. I also don't like there weight they seem to light. Anyways if people say the gspec is very very good then I'll go for it .Here's what I'm looking at.

Vsr pro sniper

Vsr gspec

Utg black mk96

BE l96

I really don't want to get a vsr again. Maybe you can change my mind.

Gas rifles... You spend the same amount of money as a spring rifle but can only use them in the summer

Buy and upgrade a spring rifle (gspec) and grow some bicep if you struggle with the bolt

;):P:D

you need to be a real man with biceps to carry a gas rifle ;) i bet i can make my gun put out more than yours in the winter.

sorry, that wasnt very helpful of me, from what i have read and heard the BE l96 is avery good gun for the price, you can also get packages with half decent scopes and these have a very high output velocity.

one thing to bear in mind is that it may not last as long as other guns due to the increased wear and tear the higher energy spring exerts.

Your gun choice is very much dependant on the games you play and environment you play them in. Size of site, number of players, terrain and game length will limit a "snipers" ability to get behind opponents and how much firefighting they will end up performing.

Also many players only play in summer from my experience.

If your in doubt about getting a single shot gun, I guess the M14 is the way forward.

I have a tanaka bolt action rifle, TM G-SPEC and TM M14, so am talking from hindsight.

Good Luck ;)

Gas rifles... You spend the same amount of money as a spring rifle but can only use them in the summer

Buy and upgrade a spring rifle (gspec) and grow some bicep if you struggle with the bolt

;):P:D

Almost right, its true the Tanakas do suffer in winter, and sore in the summer, but thats what winter gas, and the PCS is for.

Spring *is* consistent... But there are so many upgrades to buy before it's firing 5-- FPS +...

Gas does it out of the box. Both are good though.

I was thinking of an SVD Dragunov? Either that, or a VSR 10.

If I get a VSR 10, it's either the Pro Sniper, or the G-SPEC. Don't really know the difference lol.

Ben.

if you really are stuck to that buget id go for the m14

1. aeg - so no probs with cold weather - ie not limited to summer only play

2. you wont have to spend a horrendous amount afterwards, either on gas or spring upgrades. so its less expensive in the long run

3. the agm m14 (is that the same as de/utg? i get confused) puts out above forum limits out of the box so you will have a decent range as it is!

4. cheap as chips so not to expensive to replace parts if/when you need to.

+ it looks the dogs

....thats important dont you know!

regards amsniper

im going to have to agree with amsniper on this one.

i know of two people who have own one, i believe TheBushman is one of these? if not i cant remeber their screen name. but bascialy, inconsistant and not very accurate where the main points from it.

Archived