UKSF Loadouts

Belladonna

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both of you look very good, though id switch out those oakleys for some SOLAGs or some blackhawk commando flight gloves.

Darkchild

Thanks Darkchild, as far as my impression goes there's lots to point at...the first being that my sidearm is a USP Compact :P

Blackhawk gloves are on the cards for the next purchase.

That's exactly how I'm planning to stop the sag, just need to pop into town when I have some free time to get some poppers.

Stirrat's HPC is real Paraclete so has the correct system to stop the sag, I'm just copying that!

Murta: how you do find the pantac HPC? I bought it and promptly returned it as I hated it, the thing seemed tiny!

Hey guys. I need some help. I'm working on a loadout like the ones shown in the Baghdad DA pics, only with a L115 sniper rifle.

The mags look like this:

2ymf5md.jpg

It measures approximately 10 * 10 * 3 cm^3.

What are some good places to put the mags? What do you think is plausible?

Also, I've been told that it's thinkable that I'd be carrying 5.56 mags on the RAV even if I'm not carrying a SFW -- presumably for the other lads? Comments on that?

Thanks a lot

Hit a bit of a snag with my L119 gbb. While the AGM receiver set features a plain lower which works well with the build, it's a total nightmare when it comes to magazines. I've had to do some seriously extensive filing inside the mag well to get my GHKs to fit but they're causing problems, and now the G&P mags I've bought are too big again. Basically every AGM part has already been swapped except for the upper/lower and buffer tube, so the only solution I have in mind to get this gun I've pumped so much money in to to be skirmishable, is buy a G&P body kit. Problem is, the closest thing G&P make is the M4A1 body, so really I'm after some opinions.

I've already switched from the fat grip to an A2 because my hands are too small and the 'storm' style one is so uncomfortable for me it would be stupid to carry on using it, would the M4 body and grip take it too far away from actually being an L119? I'm a bit stuck for options right now.

Hit a bit of a snag with my L119 gbb. While the AGM receiver set features a plain lower which works well with the build, it's a total nightmare when it comes to magazines. I've had to do some seriously extensive filing inside the mag well to get my GHKs to fit but they're causing problems, and now the G&P mags I've bought are too big again. Basically every AGM part has already been swapped except for the upper/lower and buffer tube, so the only solution I have in mind to get this gun I've pumped so much money in to to be skirmishable, is buy a G&P body kit. Problem is, the closest thing G&P make is the M4A1 body, so really I'm after some opinions.

I've already switched from the fat grip to an A2 because my hands are too small and the 'storm' style one is so uncomfortable for me it would be stupid to carry on using it, would the M4 body and grip take it too far away from actually being an L119? I'm a bit stuck for options right now.

I'm sure the different grip wouldn't be a problem really, there might be some be pictures of L119's with the A2 grip.

As for the receiver, you could do what im planning on doing, getting a g&p receiver that has the laser markings, sand them off, get engraved and sprayed black again

You should care a lot more about enjoying yourself,and your kit than what your rifle says on the side(or what grip it has). G&P bodies still need fitting for GHK mags, so just expect to shout angry things at it again.

Some fastex, small zipties, and MALICE clips work wonders for fixing the cummerbund sag.

Redi-Mag - covers trades, cheap, legit for a L119A1 - problem solved.

its plce not airborne webbing thats just an aftermarket name , yes OD and they use paracelete armour carriers mainly in Smoke green which is close to OD but no exclusivly they have been seen with CB HPCs (albeit it was sfsg) and supposingly they have tan Ravs in their armoury confirmed on another forum

PLCE and airbourne webbing are similar, but different enough to justify the difference in name! For one, the pouches on airbourne webbing are fixed, and the belt is different, think the yoke is too.

Hey guys. I need some help. I'm working on a loadout like the ones shown in the Baghdad DA pics, only with a L115 sniper rifle.

The mags look like this:

http://i28.tinypic.com/2ymf5md.jpg

It measures approximately 10 * 10 * 3 cm^3.

What are some good places to put the mags? What do you think is plausible?

Also, I've been told that it's thinkable that I'd be carrying 5.56 mags on the RAV even if I'm not carrying a SFW -- presumably for the other lads? Comments on that?

Thanks a lot

I have found this and it is in muiltcam http://uktactical.com/acatalog/PLB_.338_Sniper__Belt_Kit_MC.html

Archived