UKSF Loadouts

Belladonna

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ You should get some desert boots. Grow your hair and dont shave for 6 weeks and you have the look.

Edit: I love the back ground it looks like you are in GW1 and you have just came back from a fire fight.

Well , I got my ref from the known konstipation.com photos (desert and regular black boots seem to be used equally).

Growing hair is out of question as I'm 37 and got a strict job .

Notice the sweating in the second pic , it was around 40 degrees Centigrade ...

Thanx.

I think pictures speak louder than words

few familiar faces there albeit younger.

b20 team photo

Bravo_Two_Zero.jpg

one or two dessie boots but you can see there mainly black.

and actually they wernt all the time to get the newest kit as quite a few equipment shipments got cocked up , thats why the team was left with no side arms

staffy is correct every posible boot was worn from issue black combats to civvie hiking boots (with all and sundry in bitween!)the issue deserts had prity poor quality control on them as they were rushed through , the only people who had the good ones were with units which had been on a desert deployment within the past 12mths .

yeah my intention of my post was to point out to matty that jkoyr didnt have to change his boots as black is kosher for then

Yes Iwill Say I was wrong and I am sorry but no need to rub it in, anyway back on topic.

Has anyone done a falklands war sas load out ?

Lots of related threads for Falklands kit here: http://www.arniesair...p?showforum=226

Thanks misfit must of missed that bit.

Sorry mate not at all did I mean to rub it in I was just backing up my original intentions so im sorry if you took it badly

It ok that foget it happened and thats start talking about the UKSF.

I am thinking of doing a woodland load out and I have seen may photos from you lot. So I am wondering what would be better webbing or an aasult vest? I have got some new rip stop trousers and was wondering would they be ok? and would the uksf just use basic s95 shirts ?

so ive been hunting around and i dont think i can find the right stuff.

http://www.konstipation.com/stuff/walt/sbs/afghan/c_sbs04.jpg

can anyone tell me what type of black shirt the guy on the right is wearing? it seems to be one of those close fitting wicking shirts that people wear for sport, but the only ones i can find seem like they are Thermals and woud retain heat. is there a proper name for them i should be looking for?

ah fudge. thats one of the ones i already looked at, but they call it the "Heat GearLong Sleeve Crew" so i thought it was thermal, not cooling. cheers guys.

I think there's a different photo showing the trades knocking about, but the t-shirt is a Lowe Alpine base layer. Any base layer would do though - North Face, Berghaus, HH etc.

Matty no one uses just shirts unless its super hot and humid , like jungles.

tropics would be prefered but for my woodland loadout im doing a assualt vest with some belt kit and a bandoliier and bergan with a smock and tropic pants so something along them lines

HH lifa is known to be a favorite . but heatgear is more of a compression shirt , while underarmour cold gear is a thicker weave to keep you warm i have quite a few in that range from my rugby days

There are more types of clothing in the heatgear line than just compression clothing. I've got a loose fitting long sleeve tee along with the compression stuff.

I think this is the picture in question which has the logo on it. Considering how everyone else is dressed, it's more than likely something for the cold. I already have my own preferred vest, but does anybody know what brand this one is?

28k7a6p.jpg

Hi, im thinking of colleting a UKSF woodland gear set. For the weapon M4 or HK416, depends of my taste at that moment. But im thinking what vest i should take. CIRAS (OD), WSH (OD) or General Ops (DPM). What one u guys would recommend. Somehow im more to WSH rig than other ones.

Archived