UKSF Loadouts

Belladonna

So General Ops would be great and as the gun HK416?

I just got a offer for M16A4. Im thinking that that wont fir good with UKSF or will it. Its good looking and all, but aint fitting the set propely i think. HK416 dont have markings, but have anybody seen HK416 with Khaki paint on it? Because im thinking one option for that gun to cover no markings.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think im going with HK416 and thinking of spraying it matt khaki color on it, because its lacking of markings. Im changing my old weapon to it and for some reason there aint so many lowbudget HK:s in finland.

I took couple pics of my lightweight DPM UKSF in jungle and close protection kits. Both kits take place circa year 2000. Faults are boots (Haix Airpower pro), MBITR replica and speaker mic. Also MP5 should be HK53. Nothing really special today. :D

Picture020.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture046.jpg

With the m16a4 you could always make a gulf war weapon so make it into a m16a2 and put a 'noob tube' on it and you can look old school biggrin.gif

I reconsidered that idea, but what i would take from A4 to make it look like it. And im thinking not to get nadelauncher, just because i aint having much money to spend all the time.

And then i thought, im getting general ops vests with DDPM and DPM suits so would A4(A2) good for the kit? Hope you did get something of that.

Kitlist please including the guns too. Sorry if im a newb.

Sierra Leone:

DPM tropical shirt

DPM S95 trousers

DPM "SF boonie"

Haix Airpower Pro

P58 belt

Casio G-shock

Leatherman pocket knife

DPM PLCE webbing:

Yoke

Belt

2x Ammo Pouch Pair (Set of 2)

3x utility pouch

Canteen

Radio pouch

MBITR replica w/ speaker Mic

First aid Field dress

L119A1 with ACOG, TT 3p sling and Surefire G2

Close protection kit:

DPM tropical shirt

DPM S95 trousers

Haix Airpower Pro

P58 belt

Bianchi M12 holster w/ drop leg and EI single pistol mag pouch

Casio G-shock

Oakley XX

Leatherman pocket knife

NI chestrig DPM

radio pouch

canteen

MBITR w/ speaker mic

first aid field dress

MP5A2 w/ Aimpoint

P226

looks very waxy to me , and i know the cowen commando is popular with the older members in the forces

Murta, I've speak with the Barbour italian distributor about to find a Cowen Commando for me.

He said its an iconic jacket and it worth a lot of money on the vintage clothing collectors market. There's a replica serie made in 2000/2001 that is more affordable, but for an original one we have to be lucky on the Bay and possibly have a big sum to invest...

there simple enough to get round my area as the barbour factory is in the north east but the cowen commandos ive seen are most likely the 2000 re-run

in the factory there is a number of runs of different jackets in dpm pattern due to the cowen commandos success within the armed forces which is quite interesting to see.

i have a few barbours myself but mainly the trails international series as i find them a better fit for me. even though there expensive i would stilll use the wax cotton series in the field as their so durable. i would put money on an SBS operator in 2001 taking a barbour to afghan IMO. on or off the field their great jackets and you do get you moneys worth.

if you do come across one though pal jump on it because you can never have to many barbours :P they are the dogs *badger*s and there a timeless classic now so youll never need to worry about them going out of fashion :P

Archived