UKSF Loadouts

Belladonna

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

i can see a general encourangement for the SAS loadout to look like the covert/civi look. the only reason for the sas using this kit is to try and relate to the locals to win the hearts and minds something special forces attempt to do all over the globe by using a less aggressive military appearance, plus tactical clothing isnt required for thease kinds of opps.

but seeing how you want to aim for the overt look your best bet is the sas smock, this item is practically worn by every memeber of the sas if not just a simple desi DPM shirt with no insignia, the pants ive seen used recently are the desi tiger, or just DPM. kit normaly consists of a chest rig or tac vest like the web tex model often seen sported by alot of UK troops at the moment. im investing (christmas listed) the following kit for a middle east SAS loadout:

Desi DPM SAS smock

Desi DPM trousers

black tactical "goochi" boots

black web tex tactical vest

black drop leg holster

its a nice simple loadout, but despite this has a very distinctive look, just remmemebr to keep it simple. good luck and ill try an get my loadout up when its comlete (delievered by santa)

sasc8td7.jpg

i can see a general encourangement for the SAS loadout to look like the covert/civi look. the only reason for the sas using this kit is to try and relate to the locals to win the hearts and minds something special forces attempt to do all over the globe by using a less aggressive military appearance, plus tactical clothing isnt required for thease kinds of opps.

but seeing how you want to aim for the overt look your best bet is the sas smock, this item is practically worn by every memeber of the sas if not just a simple desi DPM shirt with no insignia, the pants ive seen used recently are the desi tiger, or just DPM. kit normaly consists of a chest rig or tac vest like the web tex model often seen sported by alot of UK troops at the moment. im investing (christmas listed) the following kit for a middle east SAS loadout:

Desi DPM SAS smock

Desi DPM trousers

black tactical "goochi" boots

black web tex tactical vest

black drop leg holster

its a nice simple loadout, but despite this has a very distinctive look, just remmemebr to keep it simple. good luck and ill try an get my loadout up when its comlete (delievered by santa)

sasc8td7.jpg

Did you not even look at the photos I've posted previously? You've basically just revived a thread to tout rubbish. Don't give advice on a loadout when you're just making it up.

//Edit: Also, you just copied what everyone else has said in this thread, but simply said it in a 3 year olds version of the English language.

Did you not even look at the photos I've posted previously? You've basically just revived a thread to tout rubbish. Don't give advice on a loadout when you're just making it up.

//Edit: Also, you just copied what everyone else has said in this thread, but simply said it in a 3 year olds version of the English language.

was just replying to what the aim was for an overt look with a fiew sujestions of another aspect, i wont deny the sas dont wear civi clothing afterall they are soldiers not geardos, nice colection of images by the way.

also an mee spellin have notin to do wiz it i was just tryin to deviate from the whole "pakol" look and onto somethin a little more overt.

just found one of your posts about the SAS, was extreamly difficult to find even with the magic of the search engine. http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p;#entry1494176

but i agree what you sead actually, i was thinking of more of and iraq sas loadout where as the gear implimented in afghan has a tendancy to look more indiginous. this actualy halps in settin up my own loadout, just got missguided because of the variantion in kit between locations. helps alot since the only sas ive seen an met an trained with are retired or in DPM's.

Nice way to induct a new forum member into the riggers that is the Arnies slap me down...and the only thing he got wrong is the series of photos of which he quoted one were supposed to be SAS (that and he described one the guys who was there but not in that picture.

also an mee spellin have notin to do wiz it i was just tryin to deviate from the whole "pakol" look and onto somethin a little more overt.

Hes got a point, the pakol things may have some sort of use (although I really have no idea what or why) but people wearing them dont half look a total burke.

LeeC, i think she might have some trouble growing a beard....

great look. the ONLY thing i would change is the jacket. the brit camo doesnt mix with the tricam. i'd go with a civvy windbreaker or sumthing less conspicuous. other than that, it's looking great. ur one of the only gril airsofters who actually looks cool. the rest look like rosi o'donnell.... :nosleep:

I am sure growing a beard is not an issue.

I have seen US camo and Brit camo being mixed by UKSF in IRAQ. So I am sure there is some of that going on in Afghanistan too. Like someone here laready said..ACU top's and bottoms are being fielded by UKSF sometimes.

Special Cadet service init :P he knows the sas cos they crosstrain on exersises... duh

R

the lady got it in one, never been in cadets though but close enough (same thing with bigger guns), im just a weekend warrior in the TA for the moment. untill i finish uni atleast.

also about ACU used by the brits it makes sence since they often try to blend into US forces. if the stuff actualy worked and we could tell them apart them maybe a pic will emerge one day.

Archived