Chinese Cloned M249... Coming soon.

Noodle_2000

Hello everyone,

While browsing the ACM Boards; I came across this thread.

http://www.acmgames.proboards66.com/index....59447285&page=1

Which talked about the Chinese Clone M249. Heres a picture of it...

M249.jpg

90% Copy of Classic Army.

100% Compatible with Marui Internals.

450 FPS Out of the Box.

Can't confirm any of this for sure. Just what I've found.

Gary B.

450 out of the box from a chinese clone? I highly doubt that. Even the Warrior 1 L96 runs at about 500 out of the box, and that's the highest power one there is so far.

Probably gona be 350.

In any case, looks interesting.

I think its been confirmed that this is real if you read on ACMgames. But you guys are correct, that is a picture of the ca one. This is the real thing but its still a prototype (hence the tan handguard and unfinished metal) and thats another thing; metal receiver!! Well, at least that's what I got from the image.

minimi2di4.jpg

$300? It'd be worth it depending on how well the GB runs. If it doesn't shoot well then I could care less about the stamped body or whatever, it'd just be a $300 paperweight.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I really didn't like the A&K S-System that I had, hope that A&K's cleaned up their act and will be making better guns. Was somewhat hoping that JG's making the 249, they look to be the most promising maker of ChiMan guns. (per Darklite's coinage of the term)

Dude, it's in the news... <_< Stamped steel body, front sight and rail are most probably still potmetal.

still potmetal? Is all chinese guns that are metal made of potmetal? Well except the mp40 which I know is steel. Hmm, its in the news in this forum? let me go look at it. Thanks!

Archived