P226 lower frame and mag strip

amateurstuntman

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not entirely convinced that your trigger spring is broken. Unless you know it was damaged while it was being assembled, I think it's not very common for that spring to fail? It might not be assembled correctly or something in the trigger bar is causing it to stick.

I've never used any of those brands, but I'm sure they are all fine. However, I would recommend using only original Marui springs.

I'm not entirely convinced that your trigger spring is broken. Unless you know it was damaged while it was being assembled, I think it's not very common for that spring to fail? It might not be assembled correctly or something in the trigger bar is causing it to stick.

I've never used any of those brands, but I'm sure they are all fine. However, I would recommend using only original Marui springs.

The trigger just began to stick one day. I didn't assemble it before the trigger is sticked. If this problem continues after i replace the spring, then i will think about other reasons. But now, buying a new trigger seems the most efficient solution. Because i am really curious about what caused this problem without my contact, and i couldn't find another reason except a broken spring.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all.

My pictures were hosted on villagephotos which has folded.

I tried to restore them from my offline backup but I must have established my raid array later than this and they aren't on there.

For now, they are all gone.

I have a friend who has a P226 and I will see about borrowing it and re-doing all the pictures.

• 3 months later...

Archived