GTA IV

Jett

A Russian immigrant in a virtual replica of New York City.... Lord of War anyone? Shame he deals in human cargo, not the type of cargo that we like. Still, him being Russian might mean that we would get some serious ex-Soviet Army stocks.

Oooo i wonder if the hunter will be replaced by a mill hind type heli

I know what you mean Alice!

It is so frustrating when you are on a mission and one thing completely out of your control goes wrong and the mission is ruined!

That really drives me mad. I suppose it is a small price to pay for such an amazing game though.

For the second time, its coming out on Xbox 360 as well, on the same exact date.
...and perhaps the reason myself and next poster talked of it being a possible reason to get a PS3 isn't because we didn't know the 360 would have it, but because we would rather get a PS3 than a 360.
It'd also be great if they finally made your wanted level realistic.. ie if you outrun the police chasing you, you get away.

Erm SA had that, try driving across the borders / hanging out in the wilderness I've been able to lose 5 stars that way.

And as above this game will give me a reason to get a Next Gen console and it's deffinatley going to be a PS3 :P Bill gates can go suck donkey ball's :P

Erm SA had that, try driving across the borders / hanging out in the wilderness I've been able to lose 5 stars that way.

only works if your lucky though ;)

most of the time i find, wherever i am, cop vehicles just appear randomly around me in SA.

i think i may have to buy a 360 to get IV, only reason i haven't got one already is money and the controller, and i suppose ill get used to the controller in time. oh, and its from microsoft, but hey, cant win em all ;)

Archived