Wacko Christian (Evangelist?) video

GuzziHero

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"He who throws mud has dirty hands".

Well no *beep* sherlock.....

So, let me get this straight. Aliens, are Satan's angels, and they, not mother nature, are causing tornadoes, earthquakes, and eruptions; and they land on the earth, possess people, and are planning a massive invasion?

What total tools.

Thats what I thought! No comedy writer could write such a script and make it sound almost convincing :lol: How the heck they can keep straight faces through all that is beyond me, unless they really are stupid gullible morons who believe every word of **** they hear.

Im almost tempted to order one for a laugh. But maybe thats their true intelligence, theyre the ones making money off video sales after all :lol:

So, let me get this straight. Aliens, are Satan's angels, and they, not mother nature, are causing tornadoes, earthquakes, and eruptions; and they land on the earth, possess people, and are planning a massive invasion?

If Satan is making the ETs, then who in the wide, wide, world of sport is making these badger pokers. Fair go, if I clap eyes on the nub who's been swamping us in chicom knock-off evagelical types I'll just have to do them on general priniciple.

Please, some American among us tell me that these guys are in the minority.

See this is why people are turned off by Christianity. The few nutjobs spoil the image of the rest.

That, and the history of terrible deeds, burning people for heresy, selling pardons to the poor, disallowing the translation of the bible into English..

There's a reason why the Church was, until recently, the richest and most powerful organization on the planet, and it's not because god loves them.

Sometimes I wonder how people can be so blindly obediant, it's a system of control that has no place in our world, it's contents have been proved wrong time and time again by scientific endeavour, and if one more person says god put all this contradicting information here to test us, I'm gonna *fruitcage* flip.

im not sure what the big deal is, if you think about it its just as far fetched as the rest of christianity (or in fact pretty much any religion).

not meaning to offend anyone here, but you cant deny it. aliens are the devils angels, god impregnates a woman with a child who grows up to magicly heal people and rise from the dead... thinking about them in a non biased manner neiter one sounds particularly more stupid.

and as for the bible, its 2000 years old (ish) whats to stop it being that generation's harry potter??? i mean, star wars is what 30 years old and some lunatics belive in it. imagine how much more serious people could take it over 2000 years (a lot like on the film galaxy quest, youll understant if you've seen it)

yeah, didnt mean to go on a rant here, but it just seemed appropriate. please dont neg rep me, im entitled to my opinions and i dont mean to insult or force those views on anyone.

I think that my religious epiphany came when kneeling in church, just before communion, being warned about the evils of cults. The idols, the strange rituals, the blind obedience to domineering souless monsters who abuse their followers and the endless money which they leech from the sheep who follow them.

I don't think poor old Father Frost could even see the irony of it all.

Paganism seemed so much more honest - and the mead was so much better than the blood of christ.

Ah well.....

Archived