Warrior R.I.C.A.S.

+gingernuts+

i am going to be ordering one very soon. but i just want the R.I.C.A.S. not any pouches as i will be buying Tactical Tailor Multicam Pouches.

but yes real steel quality with replica prices you cant go wrong there.

but W PLB belt i am a bit miffed about. does it attach to your R.I.C.A.S. to keep it from riding up or is it strickly a load bearing piece of kit?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o

the Multicam may jack up the price a bit. i would defiantly buy it.

but i'm still deciding on a colour tan or Olive. but i have no idea what look i want to achieve

Delta Sniper

Futuristic Warrior

Seal Sniper

or a mix of them all.

my weapon of choice is an M14 so i need to incorporate my look to go with the M14.

• 2 months later...

Look, I'm getting a RICAS next week and I bloody hope it is the real deal cos I don't just need it for airsoft. If it is a load of ###### I'll send it back and tell you guys, if not then I'll tell you why.

And by the way, if the pictures show our guys in Afghanistan wearing it, then it's not a cheap sh*tty replica because if it was then it would have broken in the environment out there. If it is a copy then so what? - If it gets the job done well then I don't give a sh*t.

And by the way, if the pictures show our guys in Afghanistan wearing it, then it's not a cheap sh*tty replica because if it was then it would have broken in the environment out there. If it is a copy then so what? - If it gets the job done well then I don't give a sh*t.

We have been using Webtex for years.

www.guncase.net China?

Archived