Emos...

soadrocker856

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really, really despise emos. They are attention seeking hamfags, i have bipolar disorder (manic depession) and you dont see me crying and cutting myself up. My local metal club has recently become more "emo friendly" and last leave i got thrown out for moshing out a group of them on the dance floor.

WTF!!

I have been going there for years but as soon as a bunch of these little homs cries to a bouncer about the big bad metaller i get thrown out!

i hope they all get killed by gangs of chavs, who in turn get killed by drunk squaddies.

rant over.

Darkchild

the Alex pub/club in Southend, upstairs used to be very metally up til about a year ago. The whole metal scene has pretty much died down my end anyway, most of the people who listen to it are studenty types that like to dress up a bit more racily than Emos and call themselves metallers. Come to think of it i dont really like them much either.

all the real metallers mellowed out, got jobs and settled down. Luckily for me, my work fuels my anger so i dont have to calm down any time soon. :)

Darkchild

the Alex pub/club in Southend, upstairs used to be very metally up til about a year ago.  The whole metal scene has pretty much died down my end anyway, most of the people who listen to it are studenty types that like to dress up a bit more racily than Emos and call themselves metallers.  Come to think of it i dont really like them much either.

all the real metallers mellowed out, got jobs and settled down.  Luckily for me, my work fuels my anger so i dont have to calm down any time soon. :)

Darkchild

Aye indeed it has in Southend.

Tell you what mate,.. Pink Toothbrush in Rayleigh is all metal stuff on a friday. :D

An i'm there tonight.

And when did you go down the Alex? .. i was down there last tuesday an didn't see you. :blink:

I have family in Southend. I may have to organise an excursion. Are either of you guys going to Essex Armour & Softskins Military Vehicle Group event at Kelvedon Hatch Nuclear Bunker 19th-20th of this month?

I'll be there with my group, just look for a Croatian flag and a trench.

I have family in Southend. I may have to organise an excursion.  Are either of you guys going to Essex Armour & Softskins Military Vehicle Group event at Kelvedon Hatch Nuclear Bunker 19th-20th of this month?

I'll be there with my group, just look for a Croatian flag and a trench.

Might be going,.. don't hold your breath though.

The whole of this month is gonna be busy for me.

And when did you go down the Alex? .. i was down there last tuesday an didn't see you.  :blink:

bout a month ago when some of my mates were down on holiday from their uni (fudging students!!!) on a saturday.

@cybersoldier: I'm off to Iraqistan next week so i wont be there ufortunately.

Darkchild

bout a month ago when some of my mates were down on holiday from their uni (fudging students!!!) on a saturday.

@cybersoldier:  I'm off to Iraqistan next week so i wont be there ufortunately.

Darkchild

Ahh damn,.. missed you then.

Good luck in Iraqistan ...

Get back to Essex safely.

the medical profession will be done away with and we will all have to sit cutting ourselves until the pain goes away, futurama style suicide booths will become a reality, but worst of all, it will become acceptable for a straight guy to wear make up and pink playboy clothes in public, oh god, wheres those suicide booths.....

Does that go for black/grey, red and blue play boy boxers too? What about playboy bunny camoflouge pajama pants? My God I might be going Emo! Quick shoot me before I turn into one of them!

Darkchild- Best of Luck in Iraq, get back safetly.

I look kinda emo, conver chucks, black tight pants, black-rimmed glasses 'cept instead of hawthorne heights and death cab ###### I've got rancid, ramones, sex pistols, and misfits pins and patches all over everything I wear. it like this; anyone tries to be punk, indie, or goth, they're now emo because emo is just a pathetic, whiney version of those three cultures mixed in a horrible way to make dudes that look like chicks and hot girls act sad/ pathetic and do anything sexual at the drop of a hat.

...PUNK'S NOT DEAD!

I look kinda emo, conver chucks, black tight pants, black-rimmed glasses 'cept instead of hawthorne heights and death cab ###### I've got rancid, ramones, sex pistols, and misfits pins and patches all over everything I wear. it like this; anyone tries to be punk, indie, or goth, they're now emo because emo is just a pathetic, whiney version of those three cultures mixed in a horrible way to make dudes that look like chicks and hot girls act sad/ pathetic and do anything sexual at the drop of a hat.

...PUNK'S NOT DEAD!

you say that last part like it's a bad thing :huh:

Hmmm, Emo... I pretty much ignore them. If you stay away from them, they'll pretty much leave you alone (usually). If they get too close, just kind of growl at them from deep in your throat, that really freaks people out. I for sure don't listen to emo music, or cover my stuff in stickers or patches... but I am very fond of my trenchcoat.

the Alex pub/club in Southend, upstairs used to be very metally up til about a year ago.  The whole metal scene has pretty much died down my end anyway, most of the people who listen to it are studenty types that like to dress up a bit more racily than Emos and call themselves metallers.  Come to think of it i dont really like them much either.

all the real metallers mellowed out, got jobs and settled down.  Luckily for me, my work fuels my anger so i dont have to calm down any time soon. :)

Darkchild

If your ever down in Southend again, gimme a PM an we could meet up for a drink or something down O'Neils or the Alex before it gets over runned by lil emo's :)

Wow, there is so much open-mindedness and love going on in this thread :roll:

If you dont like someone, ignore them.

I remember a few years back when folks were saying exactly the same sorts of things about my music tastes (goth rock, old school heavy metal, Manowar 'true metal'). I shrugged...each to their own. But I guess that opinion and consideration for others ends when the style barrier is crossed. Yeah, I have folk who annoy me - mainly death metallers and facegoths...but I respect their lifestyle choices.

Id rather be an emo/gothrocker/thrash metaller or whatever than be a mindless moron on a short leash to the fashion labels and only wearing what the magazines tell you is cool. But its their right to be that way.

---

While Im on the subject, maybe some of the wiser posters in this thread could answer me a lifestyle question. Since when did choosing NOT to drink, NOT to smoke and NOT to want a relationship make me a homosexual, as some folk I work with have been rumour milling? Not that Id be ashamed if I was (Im just totally unconcerned about such matters) but I thought being a homosexual was something to do with...I dunno...having an attraction to people of the same sex or something. But no, its all about the lifestyle, it seems...

Wow, there is so much open-mindedness and love going on in this thread :roll:

If you dont like someone, ignore them.

I remember a few years back when folks were saying exactly the same sorts of things about my music tastes (goth rock, old school heavy metal, Manowar 'true metal').  I shrugged...each to their own.  But I guess that opinion and consideration for others ends when the style barrier is crossed.  Yeah, I have folk who annoy me - mainly death metallers and facegoths...but I respect their lifestyle choices.

Id rather be an emo/gothrocker/thrash metaller or whatever than be a mindless moron on a short leash to the fashion labels and only wearing what the magazines tell you is cool.  But its their right to be that way.

---

While Im on the subject, maybe some of the wiser posters in this thread could answer me a lifestyle question. Since when did choosing NOT to drink, NOT to smoke and NOT to want a relationship make me a homosexual, as some folk I work with have been rumour milling?  Not that Id be ashamed if I was (Im just totally unconcerned about such matters) but I thought being a homosexual was something to do with...I dunno...having an attraction to people of the same sex or something.  But no, its all about the lifestyle, it seems...

Like you said, its your choice if you dont wanna kill yourself while enjoying a pint, without a nagging missus saying "urry up finish ya pint lovey, debanhams closes in 20mins"

If they all think that smoking, drinking and having a lovely lady on your arm is the meaning of life then they are in the wrong for rumour milling.

a mindless moron on a short leash to the fashion labels and only wearing what the magazines tell you is cool.

A girl in my A level english class discribes this kind of people as "spice boys", they are also known as "trendys". They are indeed alot more annoying than emos, as for the most part emos keep themselves to themselves, and are quite easy to ignore.

My sisters current boyfriend is almost an emo (Over emotional for a bloke, black clothing, converse shoes, etc, but doesn't cut himself). Had to pick them up from a my chemical romance concert in brighton a month ago, thousands of emos everywhere (it was like some kind of nightmare :blink: ).

Am so emo I unintentionally cut myself. : <

(what happened was trying to us a craft knife slipped out my left and sliced my right hand had 3 stitches I've cut a vein in my hand severed a few nerves my finger next to my thumb and my thumb itself doesn't work properly I.E Doesn't respond like with a stimulus such a stroke of a feather)

Archived