CA249 Clone new info

rwham

There is a store in the US and A called Kapowwe.com. The owner is on some forums, and he said that the A&K M249 will be in stock at their store in less than 30 days. They confirmed that it DOES shoot 450 FPS with 20s, (so claims A&k, they haven't chronoed it yet), and has a autowinding box mag standard. They also said it should costs between 400 and 500 USD.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a store in the US and A called Kapowwe.com. The owner is on some forums, and he said that the A&K M249 will be in stock at their store in less than 30 days. They confirmed that it DOES shoot 450 FPS with 20s,  (so claims A&k, they haven't chronoed it yet), and has a autowinding box mag standard. They also said it should costs between 400 and 500 USD.

$400 to $500? That is more than a STAR!

You mean from a HK place? For the US, it is usually considered quite cheap. Obviously if you ordered from gunners or redwolf, it would be cheaper.

No he means it will be like $300 in HK and $350-400 at other US sites.

Kapowwe is not know for their cheapness. I believe the AGM M14 is going for like $200?

Yeah, they were WAY overpriced when they started. Now they have good prices and good inventory.

Um, no, no they don't. Most of their prices are at least $20 over their competitors. They also appear to have a crack addict writing their product descriptions.

Ok, so it's got a stamped steel reciever, 450 fps(I'll be replacing that with an m100, my field only allows 350 max for full auto), autowinding box mag, and it's a machine gun. If it's under $400, sign me up. When is it supposed to be out?

A month? Oh ######, I'm not going to have enough money! Well at least it prevents me from getting a first gen lemon. And A&K are one of the better MPEG companies I thought, I think the internals are going to be OK. If I get one, I'll have to downgrade the spring anyways. I'll report back the results.

1/2 the price of the gun that was cloned from is pretty reasonable, but we don't know anything about the internals, hop up unit, etc. If it's just gonna be a $400 paperweight then it's definitely not worth the buy.

If the externals and the gearbox shell is ok. Wouldn't be better to get the clone and get new hop-up/barrel/gears anyways because it'll STILL be less than the orig with better preformance?

Well, back to that part about crack addicts... They most probably employ one in their customer response dept. I was told "June-July" by my source, so unless the "corrections" in design were really minor, Kapowwe gives you bull...

Archived