BB comparison

sirrith

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry i have not used those ICS BB's. I recommend the 0.30g Golden Ball Bio's. Very good results.

Watch this video.... I am using them after the first 90 seconds.....

I just managed to find some Tan 0.40g Blaster pellets in stock. Everywhere appears to have new batches that are dark grey :(

Looks like the 2 bottles that I have ordered, are like gold dust and it's a real shame to see these pellets replaced with darker ones. Really limits long range shooting, if you can't see the pellets right down the range.

Good Hunting ;)

Thanks for the advice, do you know where to buy those golden ball 0.30? the only places in my country I found them had... a bit steep price (38€ per 5000BBs without shipping) maybe its cheaper to get them from abroad :lol: if not, maybe I will be the first giving impressions about the ICS

Just tested some GoldenBall 0.4g black bb-s. Definitely better bb-s than your regular OEM TAN bb-s with lots of bubbles and bad finish.

Will give some more info later about long term consistency. Main problem is probably how fast it will mess up the hopup rubber.

B.

I am going to third the option of Goldenball BB.

The only time I had problem with Goldenball was when I used .28g(in yellow label bag, not flashy graphics bag) in my MAG AK74 midcaps...they do not feed at all(always get bb jammed side to side; possibly due to bad surface finishing of fake goldenball bb).

Every other occasion(with .30g, for example) they always performed better than every other "cheap" brand of bb.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for a new .28 or .30; the Goldenball .28s I've been using aren't that great. Is there a way to tell if they are fake?

As for the heavy rounds, there are a couple of new Vanaras BBs at RSOV. Shipping costs were prohibitive for the bio .40s, but I ordered a bag of the green .43s for testing.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Ok, so this topic needs the dust blown off it. 

A lot has changed in the last couple of years, we now have heavy white BBs!

But are they much good? What's hot, what's not?

A lot of discussion has moved onto Facebook groups, but that's no good for finding it after more than a couple of days.

Archived