Well welcome to the new box. If you're reading this you're reading it from the new machine. Hopefully the feedback should be that it's lvoely, stable, doesn't crash every30 seconds and that all works well.

Believe me it was a small feat moving 35Gb of data and over 2.5Gb of database over and getting it all correct first time. ;)

...thoughts on a postcard? (good ones would be great)

I know it's taken a bit to sort, but I really wanted to ensure that things were not fubar'd up in the move.

Hopefully mail is coming through properly. I've changed the mail setup so that it's now sent direct from the forums. Notices etc should all come through properly.

Next up is the forum software upgrade, which is another biggy :)

It's excellent! Well played, man. It's good to see that you have ridden us of the plague of badgers sent my the mighty lords Wanglin and Tedbörg!

Edited by Samm

The code from the template isn''''t being reformatted properly. Most likely the langauge library file has been lopped off (bad FTP upload?) so when the code is processed it''''s meant to see pic up on "<{P_QUOTE}>" and replace it with the correctly labelled image (langauge settings). Also aphostophes are doubling up: it''''s not nice :P

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...view=getnewpost

Edited by Catman

I noticed that since the move to the new servers, I no longer receive email notifications of replies to topics/threads that I've subscribed to.

Anyone else seeing this, and is there a fix underway?

p.s. Other than that, I've found the new servers to be fast and super reliable. Thanks Arnie!!!

We run on our own box now, no one else uses it. Like that posts says we're on an independant box.

IMG sourced the unit on my behalf - again so I didn't have to. I can't do everything, so some things are delegated to people that I trust. Same as mods and staff on here.

This box is paid for 100% by Arnies. As such there's no outside influence or control as it is leased by ArniesAirsoft in totality.

IMG provide a dedicated box we lease it, any problems email or PM me. ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.