Army SF & SOF Pics

Does this work work for a Army SF loadout?

* ACU trousers and Jacket

* OD boonie

*OD/Black shemag

*OD Guarder Weestatch (can't get new PC anytime soon so It'll have to work) with large utility, upright GP, dual double pistol mag, single double M4 mag pouch, hydro pack

*USGI ALICE belt with SERPA leg holster and maxpedition dumper

* other stuff

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We also found that Luckyfish Paintball website with the photos of the MBSS. I'm not so sure if they were the same and just re-brand, but the materials look the same. We contacted a collector in Hong Kong and he says his friend Olka has an Olka MBSS and it's a dark shade. So when I saw yours back in the other thread, it got stuck in my mind that yours was the Olka set.

This must be Olka wearing an Olka MBSS. But the thing with the Olka, I believe they only have Large/XL size, while Luckyfish has both S/M and L/XL.

147456138-M.jpg

147456155-M.jpg

Luckfish Below, maybe:

147456510-M.jpg

147456506-M.jpg

Possible. I got mine because we were retailing for them in the UK. We were waiting for coyote brown before ordering the S/M but it seems they were unable to source the material in the correct shade.

They also did very good RAV copies which unfortunately were not available in smoke green.

A small contribution:

sf11.jpg

sf12.jpg

These 2 photos were from a joint CAG, 160th, Ranger exercise a few years back. I can't recall if Green Berets were in it or not, but these photos may have been taken pre-Iraqi Freedom.

These CAG guys were using different loadouts that the Rangers and ODAs were using.

Edited by Souske
Souske, those two pictures are of 10th SF group soldiers. A dead give away is the fact that they are wearing the Eagle Tac-V10 assault vest. The vest was specialy designed for soldiers of the 10th SF group.

Oh ok, thanks. The reason I said CAG was because I read the caption from a book that has the same picture from a few years ago stating these guys as "CAG," and I reading it somewhere from mp.net that these guys are CAG or something.

Edited by Souske
Hey guys, open your photo editing software and block out their faces. This forum is open to every *fruitcake*-head on the internet. These guys do not want to be recognized overseas. Do them a favor and protect their identity.

I'm sure if half of them shaved, no one would even know who they are afterwards.

Hey guys, open your photo editing software and block out their faces. This forum is open to every *fruitcake*-head on the internet. These guys do not want to be recognized overseas. Do them a favor and protect their identity.

No offense man, but I don't really think Al Queda is printing out the pictures of and handing them out.

With that being said, it really isn't too hard to give 'em some PERSEC (although, if the sites these pics come from don't have it, it probably isn't too bad).