Army SF & SOF Pics

Second guy from the right looks to be wearing a SPEAR BALCS (thats what the shoulder straps + the groin cover look like to me). I cant tell if he has horivontal PALs or Vertical PALS, but SPEAR BALCS could have either (depending on issue date IIRC)

I wear yellow tint glasses in woodland as well, I never had anything to back up why I like them in that enviroment.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said that the use of the FSBE AAV did not match up with your "army database" so pics where provided, proving you and your "database" wrong.

Erm, what pics? All I saw was a couple of rangers wearing ranger body armour.

'Database right' in my eyes.

Blarney, little hard to make out, but yeah I think I spot DBT there.

roob, if you zoom in you can see its horizontal, got the neck armour in too.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the you tube link, tinkle posted it a while back.

The armour is from the 90s, you need to get some paraclete gear and ballistic head protection.

I think you should read the last few pages, also download this and watch it: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0maw56p

Hi Guys,

I am quite new to Modern SF loadouts, my main period is Vietnam for 10years, so I would appreciate any suggestions - I know I need MICH helmet/Pakol and what else do you thing could help for better look. I would like to aim on SF and CIA SAD in A´stan.

It´s my third/fourth loadout just for lasy saturday playing, so I do not need everything 100% correct right now.

And one question, did any of you ever seen Troy M14 SOPMOD in hands of SF Operator?

1st try - SF Operator, A´stan

P6280167.jpg

P7010236.jpg

CIA SAD, A´stan

P7010245.jpg

P7010247.jpg

Thanks for help.

Edited by vietnammarine

Ohh ok. I didn't look closely at the first time, and I just realized you don't have a Sage kit on there. As for SOPMOD being used in ODA, I'm not sure, but it could be possible. It's airsoft, so you can't be too off. I would use that beautiful rifle of yours anyway in any ODA load out.

Tinkle,

I, for one, can't get it to download properly. When I 'save as' blah blah to 'my documents' I get that stupid ye olde microsoft icon with six little graphics inside a sheet of paper. It does buggar all if I try and open it with WMP, VLC etc etc.

Tinkle,

I, for one, can't get it to download properly. When I 'save as' blah blah to 'my documents' I get that stupid ye olde microsoft icon with six little graphics inside a sheet of paper. It does buggar all if I try and open it with WMP, VLC etc etc.

Do you have FLV Player?? If not then try this :)

http://www.download.com/3000-2139_4-10505954.html

Yeah, cheers Tinkle. All's good.

Seems kinda odd considering that they are for night time ops yet you have to energise them with a light source and then they are luminous. At each stage it could give your position away.