Army SF & SOF Pics

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's actually an American stationed in Japan. All his gear that he sells is from the Eagle SFLCS kit

Except he hasn't sold anything using that account. Instead, he buys used stuff from Emmado and JoeFriday. He, must be those "rare" Americans who live in Japan who love to buy stuff from US-based Ebay Suprlus stores and pretend he has sold stuff from the SFLCS kit.

Except he hasn't sold anything using that account. Instead, he buys used stuff from Emmado and JoeFriday. He, must be those "rare" Americans who live in Japan who love to buy stuff from US-based Ebay Suprlus stores and pretend he has sold stuff from the SFLCS kit.

I know who the guy is. What the guy selling cannot be had by anyone who is not SF. Ive personally seen the entire bag full of gear (the SFLCS kit). It was full of things Id never even seen or heard of before. So don't go around passing judgement on folks you don't know. He is stationed in Japan.

SFLCS = Special Forces Load Carriage System

Ever seen this?

a193_1.jpg

a109_1.jpg

Look at that ebay page, look at the photos, and tell me that isn't the same flag in the background. Do you need a picture of the whole kit to believe me???? Unbelieveable some of the folks here.

Edited by TheLair

I don't care, I dont give a damn.

My comments are based on what I know.

You were holding back information, that I had no way of knowing.

Now you are making fun of me, so that you look cool because you know some SF guy.

SO, what do you want from me? I am unbelievable? Well, I am unbelievable. You go posting that gear of your friend, which isn't even the Ranger Green gear we were talking about here in the first place. YOU ARE WAY OUT OF LINE talking to me like that. This is a pic and gear thread. I don't do politics here about who is cool, who if SF, who sold what, who sold only to SF. Hey, go take your coolness somewhere else, cuz you obviously just want to bragg and have nothing to contribute.

I don't care, I dont give a damn.

My comments are based on what I know.

You were holding back information, that I had no way of knowing.

When did I hold back information. I said clearly that it is part of the SFLCS kit, and the guy was an American stationed in Japan.

Now you are making fun of me, so that you look cool because you know some SF guy.

SO, what do you want from me? I am unbelievable? Well, I am unbelievable. You go posting that gear of your friend, which isn't even the Ranger Green gear we were talking about here in the first place. YOU ARE WAY OUT OF LINE talking to me like that. This is a pic and gear thread. I don't do politics here about who is cool, who if SF, who sold what, who sold only to SF. Hey, go take your coolness somewhere else, cuz you obviously just want to bragg and have nothing to contribute.

Im not making fun of you, I never meant to sound that way, but you go around here acting like your the gear god saying that someone isn't SF or is just passing it off as SFLCS, etc.

How does RG gear come into the equation? Someone linked to the ebay auction, I simply corrected something that Magsz said, and you claimed it really wasn't SFLCS kit.

Im not here to brag, I don't know where you got that idea. It just bothers me that people like you make assumptions about people that you don't know. I didn't join Arnies to become 'cool' or 'popular'. And please explain how I am the one who is out of line.

The only reason I mention that I know someone who is SF is to prove to you that you are wrong, otherwise I would not have brought it up. Im not here to argue, but I do not want you to make guesses about folks and pass judgement on things that you do not know.

Guys sorry for the broad question here. I'm looking to re-do my AF PJ setup, and had a couple of questions. And as I said I'm sorry for the broad nature of the questions but....

1. What chest rig would be most appropriate for a PJ setup? I'd like to run it with a medical pack now that Pantac has released some really nice looking full backpacks, so obviously it has to be a rig that would place nice with a backpack.

2. What are the essential gear items that pull off this impression?

3. Can anyone confirm or deny that PJs are using 10.5 setups or is it strictly 14.5" uppers on their M4s?

Thanks in advance, and I'm sorry for the shotgun nature of the question.

Dunno exactly if you are thinking of this but....this was Havocs old setup

1796385977_e1c82143c3_b.jpg

There was a thread about jumping with the TT MAV on lightfighter that i read through

Otherwise we had just found a huge photogallery of just PJ stuff, ill go find it

Edited by Azulsky

Okay ive found a bunch of pics give me a few minutes to upload them to flickr and ill link them.

In the meantime the only one ive ID 100% is the TT MAV, which stands to reason now that i remember a huge thread concerning its preference as a jumpable rig on LF forums.

Also have seen the LBT plate carrier with its iconic top curve

Pararescue Pics

If you click on them it says view photopage and you can see the captions and look at bigger(1600x1200) versions, any bigger ill need a reccommedation for a hosting site that allows large pictures(they are hi res)

Hope that helps

Edited by Azulsky

I believe the plate carrier with the curved top is the Paraclete Hard Plate Carrier.

A few other rigs ive seen being used include the SDS FLC, Tactical Tailor MAV, CIRAS, RRV, LBV-88, BHI LBE and maybe a BHI CRCH. There are a ###### load of others that i cant identify.

Edited by O_RLY?.YA_RLY!

hehehehehe I like... tan rav-light, paraclete hpc with and without cb, blackhawk modular h-harness over paraclete hpc, blackhawk crch... they use a lot of blackhawk stuff, there's lots of paraclete stuff in the system too.

h-harness and hpc is really comfy though, I just tried it out the other week actualy :D

Agreed. Right now my PJ(ish) loadout is very similar to Titleist's old loadout (only in my case, it's all repro. No Eagle for me :() and I also find the CIRAS too bulky for my tastes. For a lightweight setup, I guess it's really got to be a PACA and the ARV or the TT Mav. The only real difference is modularity, since the Eagle ARV (or the Pantac repro) feature a fixed pouch setup.

Titleist, if your going to do a PJ set up again, go for something like this:

One of my favs, its simple and looks great. The guy here is using an Eagle RRV, which is plenty light weight and definatelt not bulky like the CIRAS

06.jpg

Edited by TheLair