• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try www.wgcshop.com

gd_cg_v13cmod.jpg

$230

I just sold mine about a month ago with pouches :(

Great piece of kit though!

UNcompany has them as well for the same price, but their out of stock. WGC and UN both have them in WC, OD and Tan I believe.

Dude just bought it 'bout a month ago look for some pics of my woodland PJ loadout.

thanks on the price.

My Buddy is leaving for Iraq Monday and its his birthday, so about 15 of us are going to play all weekend at his place before he leaves this weekend as a going away present. I just threw this kit together and am very happy with it. its 45f out right now. I have some Long johns on and its perfect. This was taken during a reload break. I have more, will post before I go to bed tonight. Hes got those crazy Ultra White Lights in his room.

Test1.jpg

My Sig Serpa Holster Hasn't showed up yet, Arghh!!

Yea, its a plate carrier, I finally spent some money on a good vest, its a Eagle PC with CB. I am over impressed with it. Its put My IBA on the back burner atm. I love the AK on your back, I will have a little extra support firepower on my back here after a while. I'll just let the pictures do the talking. Nice Load out Souske you always seem to impress.

Yea, its a plate carrier, I finally spent some money on a good vest, its a Eagle PC with CB. I am over impressed with it. Its put My IBA on the back burner atm. I love the AK on your back, I will have a little extra support firepower on my back here after a while. I'll just let the pictures do the talking. Nice Load out Souske you always seem to impress.

Ahh ok, thanks for the info. I'm not very familiar generally with gears, lol.

Thanks for the comment though, whatever gear I have, it's really really budget orientated. PC was like $30, holster was $9, haha.

TheLair, as Titleist, it's an ARMS 40, but as a replica.