Army SF & SOF Pics

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres my SF loadout as a work in progress i still need to get a 'proper' primary but its in the post so to speak which is gonna be a HK MC51 for a more SAS look. Also need some fake nades like flashbangs, does anyone know where i could find replica flashbangs? Also pictured with a black t-shirt but would be worn with Bulle black jacket.

Black tactical trousers

Glock-Thigh safariland

ACM- Swat/SAS vest

S10 gas mask

KSC Glock 17 metal

Insight tech M6

Systema M4A1 08 Max

glock17022.jpg

glock17020.jpg

glock17016.jpg

Now in the right topic :rolleyes:

Outstanding newhotness!

If you cut two small holes in that MOLLE backpack then soeone could fit in there and stick their legs into the dump pouch and POOF you have your cover fire. HAH!

NIce setup!

BTW where did you get that knife sheath? I have a similar knife that may be able to fit with some modifications.

Edited by BoE.Solidius

@ newhotness:

personal BA under the plate carrier (to provide shrapnell protection)

take the helmet cover off and spray the helmet something brown/tan/ish

stuff like pistol mags should be mounted on your firstline (aka your blastbelt), also goes for your holster

fold the antenna a little bit

@ newhotness:

personal BA under the plate carrier (to provide shrapnell protection)

no a paca would be appropriate, because most hard plate armor REQUIRE soft armor underneath to stop blunt trauma injuries and complete their NIJ ratings. in even "standalone" plate armor, soft armor underneath is still recommended. they do make soft armor inserts for the Eagle PC, but most operators that i've seen wearing them have worn a PACA underneath.