Army SF & SOF Pics

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that pic, those guys appear to be Rangers. Most of them appear to be wearing Ranger-version BALCS vests, and one guy seems to have a AWS DA armor.

http://www.specwargear.com/images/Armor&am...I%20armor-5.jpg

http://www.specwargear.com/images/Armor&am...I%20armor-7.jpg

Edited by Sgt. Kinnaird

Regarding the pics of Tiger Woods visiting the SF community, he's father was Lt. Col in the US Army; a Green Beret. So he's probably grown up around the military and is probably very familiar with them. So it's not unusual for him to be visiting the type of people he's grown up with.

afallan

Very nice Souske, you always prove that you can create a good looking loadout without spending a fortune :)

BTW I've been meaning to tell you your rotation of hot asian chicks...very nice ;)

Looks nice souske, is that a Safariland?

Wait, you painted one of your RS rifles, nice, that has a 16 inch barrel doesn't it?

RAID modding the bdu's would make it look better.

Haha, thanks. Nope, the holster's an old Uncle Mike's 1911 holster.

And yep, that's my RS AR15 I painted with a 16 inch barrel. Barrel length isn't as noticeable if painted, initially at least, lol. Yea, as for Getting some RAID BDUs would help, but I got those BDU sets 4 years ago for $13, haha.

Cool Pics Souske.

Reaper Im pretty sure it isnt a safariland.

(if im wrong someon correct me)

:P

Nope, you were right.

Souske, are they Merrell Chameleon II Stretches? I love mine to bits, but I wouldn't have thought they would be suitable for hard usage like that (no ankle support at all).

Yep, Chameleon. They really don't have much ankle support like you said, so it's up to the person on when and where to wear it because of that. For what I use it for, it's more than enough.

Very nice Souske, you always prove that you can create a good looking loadout without spending a fortune :)

BTW I've been meaning to tell you your rotation of hot asian chicks...very nice ;)

Haha, yea, a lot of the gear stuff is really budget. Plate carrier was $30, BDU set was $13, etc. In the end, the actual rifle itself cost more than all the gear in the picture combined, lol.