Army SF & SOF Pics

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need way more stuff on your vest, man. not just pouches, but...raffle.

cablebinders, grimlocks or snaphooks, chemlights, dirt.

some sort of pouch higher on the vest would also be nice, and you shouldn't lead your camelbak tube through that loop. you rip that accidentally, and you can find out how well the quick release works ;)

as for your helmet, ditch the cover and get some spray paint on it. also, decide for the goggles or the NVG. I mean, you can't pull it down like that anyway

As for a kitlist

Head - SDS MICH, Issue cover w/Squares, Ess Gogs, Rentention Straps [Foliage], RS NVG Mnt and Rhino Arm And J Arm, TGS PVS

Body - Issued ACU, EI CIRAS, All Pouches are PanTac Made, EI PMP w Suspender, 40mm Pouch, Issue IFAK[ACU], TAG Weapons Catch]

5.11 Riggers Belt. 6005 for P226Rw/M6 w/Gemtech Lanyard. Converse Boots[Tan] BHI Pistol Pouch

As what is coming : Maxped. Monkey Admin for the open space above the M4 pouches, Pantac M60 Pouch, 1pt sling system for the CIRAS, Couple different GP pouches, TT magna Pistol pouch. and a Little More, I post a pics when I get all of that,

I've got some glow sticks, just didn't put them on, wheres a good place to get some white flexy cuffs?

I have a Tan Mich 2000 that Im finishing up on for this load out.

Thx

NewHotNess

I am almost done with my loadout, howver I am having some trouble locating some minor stuff.

Anyone know a good place to get MSA sordins?

Anyone knows of any store that stock the G&P MRE Rifle? Evike has it but they are utter poo as a retailer...

Help is deeply appreciated

Thanks Thief Lord:, unfortunately precision airsoft doesn't carry the MRE... :unsure:

Thanks Inkjet: Unfortunately the liberators are out of my price range right now, but I will probably get the Supreme Pro X and buy the Liberator conversion kit later. :)

This thread needs reviving.

BTW would any one know if its ok to mix pouch colors??

Careful, Pouch Police will be on to you.

Seriously though, if you look at the guys out in the illegal wars, there are a lot of pics showing ACU/Tri-Color/Woodland/Coyote Brown/Green mixing.

Careful, Pouch Police will be on to you.

Seriously though, if you look at the guys out in the illegal wars, there are a lot of pics showing ACU/Tri-Color/Woodland/Coyote Brown/Green mixing.

Wait, wait... *fruitcage*in' excuse me? You wanna say that a little clearer, I am hoping I read that *suitcase* wrong.